RSS Feeds for Web site (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

How about RSS feeds for the Latest News section of the Web site? Maybe I missed 'em, but it's much easier to see if updates have been made than navigating to the page everyday.

A

Anonymous

From what I see the feeds from these links do not deliver any of the MP "Latest News" entries. They deliver Sourceforge project status, updates on releases, bug tracking, etc.

Unfortunately I can't host this potential feed, but I do know people that use this easy, GPL'ed RSS generator to maintain feeds:

http://www.softwaregarden.com/products/listgarden/

Might be worth looking into as MP attracts a bigger following with its great updates/releases.

James

Messiah

Portal Member
August 30, 2004
Sweden
I don't know 4 sure, but the latest news seems hardcoded on the indexpage. And the rss feeds comes from the phpBB. So I think the best alternative would be to put the latest news into a phpBB locked forum. This probably would solve it. But, thats something for the webmaster to handle.

8) \Mess

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You need to tell MP2, how to handle aspect ratios, that do not fit to the current screen resolution. Please go to Video Player Settings. I think you need "Intelligent Zoom" or "Pan&Scan". But remember, in this case you loose video information on top and bottom. I would prefer black bars. You could also select "Stretch", if you want to...
You need to tell MP2, how to handle aspect ratios, that do not fit to the current screen resolution. Please go to Video Player...
Hi Forumers, I've been happily running MP1 for quite a while and decided to give MP2 a try again. I've successfully installed MP2...
Replies
Views
Looking good here.(y):)
Looking good here.(y):)
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems with Mediaportal2 and both have been fixed quickly by forum members. I am very impressed by both the forum and the quality of the Mediaportal2 package. Keep up the good work and thank you to all that...
To ge2301, I have now updated both my systems successfully as you suggested. I have only ever had a couple of significant problems...
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
There are errors in your logfile regarding access to tmp folder: [5FB4:0928][2022-11-05T10:24:51]i000: Setting string variable 'WixBundleLastUsedSource' to value 'C:\Users\phi\Desktop\tmppp\' [5FB4:2D2C][2022-11-05T10:24:51]e000: Error 0x80070570: Failed to extract all files from container, erf: 1:4:0...
There are errors in your logfile regarding access to tmp folder: [5FB4:0928][2022-11-05T10:24:51]i000: Setting string variable...
The current TV engine (TVE3) for Media Portal 1 and 2 was developed long time before and is not state of the art any more...
Replies
Views
Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
Previous posts not related to this thread have been moved here
While we are chatting, now get mad, you know that I said I would refactor the database to get rid of any redundancies. I've done...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom