RSS Feeds for Web site (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

How about RSS feeds for the Latest News section of the Web site? Maybe I missed 'em, but it's much easier to see if updates have been made than navigating to the page everyday.

A

Anonymous

From what I see the feeds from these links do not deliver any of the MP "Latest News" entries. They deliver Sourceforge project status, updates on releases, bug tracking, etc.

Unfortunately I can't host this potential feed, but I do know people that use this easy, GPL'ed RSS generator to maintain feeds:

http://www.softwaregarden.com/products/listgarden/

Might be worth looking into as MP attracts a bigger following with its great updates/releases.

James

Messiah

Portal Member
August 30, 2004
Sweden
I don't know 4 sure, but the latest news seems hardcoded on the indexpage. And the rss feeds comes from the phpBB. So I think the best alternative would be to put the latest news into a phpBB locked forum. This probably would solve it. But, thats something for the webmaster to handle.

8) \Mess

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
Replies
Views
thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some feedback from hosting company.
thanks but it is a local routing issue with external (IPv6-)content (like Google). I disabled IPv6 for the moment and wait for some...
For the last two or three days, the MP web site will "go slow" randomly. That is, I click on a link, but the page will take a long...
Replies
Views
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted during the reinstall of MP. I also had to do the same with TRAKT which had some issues too that were not apparent at the time. All is well once again. :cool:
If anyone ever experiences the above, I found a fix. Removing and reinstalling MP-TVSeries fixed it. It must have gotten corrupted...
After much trial and error and comparing this computer with another that was working, I finally found out that Fanarthandler...
Replies
Views
done: Loading...
done: Loading...
Hi. I have a problem with a WebEPG grabber I'm trying to do. The problem is that the site returns a json-file and I cant get my...
Replies
Views
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work. Spotify desktop app installed on same computer as you are going to use with MediaPortal Getting ready Create an app at spotify, use this link: Dashboard | Spotify for Developers, you have to login. Click...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Prerequisites A Spotify account (free or premium) I've not tested with a free account, but according to spotify it should work...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom