ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Waiting when the Trakt will speak with me in my language.:coffee:
    Well, website/API translations is not something for me to do otherwise it would of already been done. It's on the trakt.tv to do list, the new API has been designed to cater for it, you just need to be patient im afraid.

How about in the mean time you update the plugin translations? It's only 10% for Russian, although given your English is not very strong it's probably a better task for @Edalex to handle if he cares.

https://www.transifex.com/mediaportal/MP1_CommunityPlugins/trakt/

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    How about in the mean time you update the plugin translations? It's only 10% for Russian, although given your English is not very strong it's probably a better task for @Edalex to handle if he cares.
    I calmly read, and I use the English interface. I have Windows in English, Photoshop as well. And many other programs where there is a Russian interface.
    Trakt I use only for synchronization, viewed films between my computers. My family does not use it at all. Since there is no information in Russian, no trailer in Russian, etc.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    It's only 10% for Russian
    Already 20%. But I would prefer an English interface in the plugin. The site is only in English. Very strange looks when the shell is in Russian and English content.

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Waiting when the Trakt will speak with me in my language.:coffee:
    Well, website/API translations is not something for me to do otherwise it would of already been done. It's on the trakt.tv to do list, the new API has been designed to cater for it, you just need to be patient im afraid.

https://www.transifex.com/mediaportal/MP1_CommunityPlugins/trakt/
    I think I even did it in the past. Or it was MP-TVSeries or MovPics :confused:
    Anyway, for better translation I need to use plugin but, unfortunately, I stopped using trakt for syncronization after api v2 messed all up. Now my watched status are stored only locally till next db crash :cry:
    If everybody will tell ne trakt is fine now I'll try to recompile new trakt plugin for my 1.3.0 setup but it could be almost impossible because of plugin dependencies.

Users who are viewing this thread