SAF v4.00 ''stable'' (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (H.264 and VC-1). (4 Viewers)

Should i integrate FFDshow in to SAF?

• Yes

Votes: 406 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 14.5%

• Total voters

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Hi hoborg,
thank you for SAF and the very good description at the top of this thread. Everything works fine but I have nevertheless some questions:

1. I like to use the PlugIn onlinevideos with my MP and installed SAF. But on some videos there is a problem with a missing audio codec and the video can't play. After my question to offbyone (the author) he give me this description. Please can you verify this problem with an installed SAF only system. Maybe you can find a solution inside SAF or your selection of splitter and codecs.

2. In your next SAF release you implement an VMR9 check before the installation starts. Please keep in mind, that this check could fail with on a installation via Remotedesktop.

:D Ma2xx

HI.
1 - what is that not working audio codec, WMV?
2 - it is only for information gathering, so i didn't see a problem here.

EDIT: Can you specify witch one video have sound problem?

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Hi Hoborg,

I have the same problem than Ma2xx with onlinevideos and its "yahoo music videos" no audio codec.

Thank you very much ;-)

And what is that audio codec?

EDIT:
No problem here:
online.png

But this have nothing to do with SAF, you need to install flash player to make it working!

OK, i modified SAF detection for ATI gpu's, so now correct driver version are detected (directly from ati2mtag.sys) + catalyst version too!
Please, test!

emax81

Portal Member
June 15, 2008
Bergamo
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi hoborg,

here's mine ( xp sp3 & nVIDIA 9400GT )

Where i find EVR version to 6.0.6001.1800? My version is 6.0.6001.17014.

ThankS

Interesting...
Where did you get that HAALi version? Becouse last availabe is xx.41.1 (Haali Media Splitter)

Update you frameworks to obtain latest EVR version. There was an update ~mounth ago...

Is a alpha version x win 7

Link

Now, i try to update frameworks

;)

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Hi hoborg,

here's mine ( xp sp3 & nVIDIA 9400GT )

Where i find EVR version to 6.0.6001.1800? My version is 6.0.6001.17014.

ThankS

Interesting...
Where did you get that HAALi version? Becouse last availabe is xx.41.1 (Haali Media Splitter)

Update you frameworks to obtain latest EVR version. There was an update ~mounth ago...

Is a alpha version x win 7

Link

Now, i try to update frameworks

;)

Thanks for info.
EVR is useless on XP...

TioSolid

Portal Member
March 21, 2009
Just one small question: You said that DXVA does not work with subtitles right? But you mean external subtitles (.srt files for example) or DXVA is disabled even with internal .MKV subtitles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom