SAF v4.00 ''stable'' (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (H.264 and VC-1). (3 Viewers)

Should i integrate FFDshow in to SAF?

• Yes

Votes: 406 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 14.5%

• Total voters

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Hi Hoborg,

Thanks for the quick reply. I have deinstalled SAF 3.48 and installed 3.47.
Still had the same issue but your note about subtitles triggered me to rename the srt file but the file was locked...so after deleting the file on my server the mkv played just fine. After coping the file back it hung again.

Really strange issue (btw coping the file back and deleting it straight away works. Only after trying to play the mkv in MP it gets locked) The file is included BTW.

Other files (mkv) with subs work just fine, so don't bother spending to much time trying to fix it.

(O yeah in vlc the mkv with subs are working ok)

Yuri:D

Put SRT inside MKV - this should fix your problem.

yvos

Portal Member
November 5, 2006
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
OK I will do that. Thanks for making SAF available and giving support on it!

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    I noticed, that when I am playing a mkv HD movie on my Client (see specs below) the audio is delayed about 1 second.
    The movie itself and also the audio is running without stutter.
    Is there something I could do about it?

cheers

joystick

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hi,
    I noticed, that when I am playing a mkv HD movie on my Client (see specs below) the audio is delayed about 1 second.
    The movie itself and also the audio is running without stutter.
    Is there something I could do about it?

cheers

joystick

And when you play your video on normal PC using MPC-HC - it is correct?

Domini0n

Portal Pro
    July 21, 2008
    I have the opposite to delay, my audio by default hastes. The only way I found to make it go in sync is by delaying the audio with AC3Filter. I know it will cause double audio decoding, but I can't see how else to make this work any suggestions?

@ people having stuttering playback
    I found that on my HTPC, stuttering playback was caused by AAC being downmixed to stereo by default in MP. This was also an issue prior to using SAF pack. But I wanted to mention it in case anyone experienced the same problem.

Problem still exists... :(

I also have a question, when I install the SAF pack it asks me if I want to install subtitle decoder. Will this install the hardware subtitle decoder or the software version. Because at the moment I said no to installing that option and manually installed the hardware subtitle decoder.

Domini0n

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    just to give feedback, my graph looks absolutely o.k. direct connection from the audio codec to the sound device.... same with video...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom