SAF v4.00 ''stable'' (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (H.264 and VC-1). (4 Viewers)

Should i integrate FFDshow in to SAF?

• Yes

Votes: 406 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 14.5%

• Total voters

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
:p These are from the most recent Corel WinDVD 9 trial.. in my opinion it's not as good as the Gabest/Cyberlink decoder.. but it's worth trying =) I still prefer the Gabest decoder for TV.. the clarity looks much better than the Cyberlink codec and it's much quicker.

How do you use GraphStudio though? Is there a how-to?

Oh, please remove links, this stuff is copyrighted... :)
You can found some Graphstudio info on first page.

lordie

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 19, 2007
    Prague
    Home Country
    Can you post small example?
    BTW, haali didnt like MJPG format in AVI, i bet you fix it by remuxing AVI to MKV by MKVmerge...

You've got mail! :)
    Remux every video? If i don't have better things to do that would be an option :)

You can register "AviSplitter.ax" from MPC-HC standalone package, just copy this file in to windows\system32 and double click on this file (if you have some latest SAF beta installed, file will be registered). This will disable AVI support over HAALI and you files will be working. But it can have negative side effect for other AVI files like not possible to switch between two audio tracks, subtitles, etc.

I have similiar problem with videos from my camera (which are mjpegs too, just have .mov suffix). I simply renamed all files to *.mjpg and added this suffix to list in mediaportal config. Works without problem...

sjeffrey

Portal Pro
    August 22, 2008
    Canada
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Shamefully, I've never used GraphStudio. I'm trying to get the hang of it now.. basically what I've done is opened MediaPortal in windowed mode, opened GraphStudio, chosen 'connect to remote graph', selected the only option available and hit connect. There's nothing in the window though - pointers?

Callsignapol,
    you need proppage.dll
    if you are running 32bit OS, copy the file to windows\system32, then do a regsvr32 proppage.dll from there
    if you are running 64bit OS, copy the file to windows\sysWow64, then do a regsvr32 proppage.dll from there

andefeldt

Portal Member
    August 10, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I just uninstalled all my codec packs and players (also uninstalled Haali) and installed the latest Haali + SAF beta. I configured MediaPortal according to the screenshots from post #1.

I have a collection of divx, mkv, m2ts and vob files. Before SAF only divx and mkv worked in MP. Now no files are working! All videos starts up, the screen then becomes black and the audio is played (audio works like a charm).

I tried playing the files in MPC-HC player - they work without any problems. They work in VLC as well.

I downloaded GraphStudio and tried that. I can't connect to anything. I did the proppage.dll thing (I'm using 32bit Vista), but that didn't help. I can open the video files directly in GraphStudio. Here they show that haali is used for mkv, m2ts and divx, while vob files are splitted directly to MPC Video and MPC-MPA.

I'm using a GeForce 6600 graphics card - don't know if it dxva compliant (installed the CLVsd.ax file in c:\) - with the latest drivers from Nvidia. I have AC3 filter installed as well, but the audio works fine in MP.

So my questions are:

1) How can I get video in MediaPortal?

2) How can I get GraphStudio working with MediaPortal?

sjeffrey

Portal Pro
    August 22, 2008
    Canada
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    There's a few versions floating around, perhaps find another version to try.
    I think someone attached the dll in the forums actually.

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    I just uninstalled all my codec packs and players (also uninstalled Haali) and installed the latest Haali + SAF beta. I configured MediaPortal according to the screenshots from post #1.

I have a collection of divx, mkv, m2ts and vob files. Before SAF only divx and mkv worked in MP. Now no files are working! All videos starts up, the screen then becomes black and the audio is played (audio works like a charm).

I tried playing the files in MPC-HC player - they work without any problems. They work in VLC as well.

I downloaded GraphStudio and tried that. I can't connect to anything. I did the proppage.dll thing (I'm using 32bit Vista), but that didn't help. I can open the video files directly in GraphStudio. Here they show that haali is used for mkv, m2ts and divx, while vob files are splitted directly to MPC Video and MPC-MPA.

I'm using a GeForce 6600 graphics card - don't know if it dxva compliant (installed the CLVsd.ax file in c:\) - with the latest drivers from Nvidia. I have AC3 filter installed as well, but the audio works fine in MP.

So my questions are:

1) How can I get video in MediaPortal?

2) How can I get GraphStudio working with MediaPortal?

Use unlocked SAf (check PM)
    Try to play file, then exit MP and send MP LOGs + SAF logs

andefeldt

Portal Member
    August 10, 2009
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I just reinstalled MP (to get rid of plugins that might cause the problem) and SAF (unlocked). Now it works! :confused:

I previously installed the VLC plugin - maybe that one still lurked in the background?

Anyway, it works like a charm now (also GraphStudio!).

:D

SAF is great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom