SAF v4.00 ''stable'' (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (H.264 and VC-1). (1 Viewer)

Should i integrate FFDshow in to SAF?

• Yes

Votes: 406 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 14.5%

• Total voters

Powdor

Portal Member
September 19, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
bart0190,

I have about the same hardware as you discribe (4850e, HD3200, 4GB mem). And I do not seem to have any problem running content. Maybe you can share some problematic samples videos so I can look into it. I will also post my bios settings etc. later this evening. I am running on latest svn build of MP. with SAF 4Beta18 on Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit, I think it is ATI 9.9 (will check). I am for sure not overclocking my GPU or HT (I want quiet).

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
bart0190,

I have about the same hardware as you discribe (4850e, HD3200, 4GB mem). And I do not seem to have any problem running content. Maybe you can share some problematic samples videos so I can look into it. I will also post my bios settings etc. later this evening. I am running on latest svn build of MP. with SAF 4Beta18 on Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit, I think it is ATI 9.9 (will check). I am for sure not overclocking my GPU or HT (I want quiet).

Check MorherBoard type and revision too, there can be diferrence between 1.0 and 1.1...

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It takes a long time to switch between videos!

Hi hoborg!

If i switch between one (already running) HD-Movie to another HD-Movie, it takes more than three minutes! Logs and Infos are attached!

Thanks for your efforts,

Helios

Attachments

• SAF & Mediainfo.rar
      30.6 KB

Domini0n

Portal Pro
    July 21, 2008
    Well I tried SAF4.00beta19 and now Studiograph and I are happy! :D (see screen)

The only thing is that there is one error on my system when I check for filter conflicts. I didn't have any before this, does anyone with beta19 have this as well? (see screen)

You are on WIn7, right? That is not problem, MS DMO decoder is disabled this way. If you uninstall SAF, it will be fixed again. Do not care about this.

Thanks for the help, now I have everything running as it should and for the first time in months without audio sync issues.

How do you get or unlock SAF

PM Hoborg ;)

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Hi hoborg!

If i switch between one (already running) HD-Movie to another HD-Movie, it takes more than three minutes! Logs and Infos are attached!

Thanks for your efforts,

Helios

Looks like you system runs out of memory, so virtual is used. I bet you harddisc runs like crazy... in this moment

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi hoborg!

Thanks for your efforts,

Helios

Looks like you system runs out of memory, so virtual is used. I bet you harddisc runs like crazy... in this moment

Thanks for your reply, hoborg, but this doesn't seem to be the reason! It only occures wirh some of my recordet HD TV-Shows (.ts renamed to .mkv), please take a look at the "MediaInfo.txt" of my first post!! Switching between other HD-Content is workink fine!

Best regards

Helios

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Hi hoborg!

Thanks for your efforts,

Helios

Thanks for your reply, hoborg, but this doesn't seem to be the reason! It only occures wirh some of my recordet HD TV-Shows (.ts renamed to .mkv), please take a look at the "MediaInfo.txt" of my first post!! Switching between other HD-Content is workink fine!

Best regards

Helios

Hmm, then it can be problem of simple file raname from TS to MKV.
    Try this problematic video convert using "GDSmux" (look for it in Haali in START menu), right click, add source, import TS video and save. Now try to play it in MP.

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Best regards

Helios

Hmm, then it can be problem of simple file raname from TS to MKV.
    Try this problematic video convert using "GDSmux" (look for it in Haali in START menu), right click, add source, import TS video and save. Now try to play it in MP.

Very big :D! Converting with *GDSmux* solves the Problem!

Best regards

Helios

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom