SAF v4.00 ''stable'' (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (H.264 and VC-1). (3 Viewers)

Should i integrate FFDshow in to SAF?

• Yes

Votes: 406 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 14.5%

• Total voters

Diablokiller

Portal Member
August 14, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
I've got one big Problem with MP4 Files.
I can only play one MP4-File, after closing / starting another one in MP, it only says he can't play the file and gives the Video and Audiocodec.
With .avi, .mkv and other containers SAF works well, but MP or SAF doesn't like MP4 so much (or specially on my system).
Doesn't matter what kind of codec I use...

MP is 1.1 Alpha, SAF newest beta, using T8300 CPU with HD 2600XT, DXVA on and off doesn't change the behaviour.
SAF is the only Codec-Pack on the System, no DivX, XviD etc.

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country
Czech Republic Czech Republic
I've got one big Problem with MP4 Files.
I can only play one MP4-File, after closing / starting another one in MP, it only says he can't play the file and gives the Video and Audiocodec.
With .avi, .mkv and other containers SAF works well, but MP or SAF doesn't like MP4 so much (or specially on my system).
Doesn't matter what kind of codec I use...

MP is 1.1 Alpha, SAF newest beta, using T8300 CPU with HD 2600XT, DXVA on and off doesn't change the behaviour.
SAF is the only Codec-Pack on the System, no DivX, XviD etc.

Did you updated to latest MP SVN? (from 20.10.09)

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country

bart0190

Portal Pro
January 17, 2009
Looks good to me 23.94FPS is OK - do you see any droped frames?

1 dropped frame, jitter 1-3.

@callsignapol: don't think so. CCC 9.10 with DXVA enabled has below 20% CPU load.

Can it be related? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...stutter-problems-when-refreshrate-24hz-53410/

Thanks for the hint but I don't really think this has the same source for my problem as I didn't have de-synch of audio until now and stuttering is not occationally appearing. And it also appears in Windows Media Player.
Do you have a guess for another player to try the playback?

I don't want to give on that right now - but - if it is the integrated HD 3200 (+ maybe the HT) it should be solved with your card as it has its own memory, isn't it?

doornjoostje

Portal Pro
December 6, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

@callsignapol: don't think so. CCC 9.10 with DXVA enabled has below 20% CPU load.

Can it be related? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...stutter-problems-when-refreshrate-24hz-53410/

Thanks for the hint but I don't really think this has the same source for my problem as I didn't have de-synch of audio until now and stuttering is not occationally appearing. And it also appears in Windows Media Player.

I don't want to give on that right now - but - if it is the integrated HD 3200 (+ maybe the HT) it should be solved with your card as it has its own memory, isn't it?

Did you set the memory of the GPU to 512 MB in the BIOS?

hoborg

Portal Pro
June 13, 2008
Nový Jičín
Home Country

Try MPC-HC player

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom