SAF v4.00 ''stable'' (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (H.264 and VC-1). (2 Viewers)

Should i integrate FFDshow in to SAF?

• Yes

Votes: 406 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 69 14.5%

• Total voters

Cykle

Portal Member
June 7, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Re: SAF v4.00beta (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (MPEG2, H.264 and VC-1).

I know you put very much time in your work and its very much apreciated :)....but...

My setup :
AMD 3200 Onboard (780G)
2GB Ram
AMD Athlon II X2 240
FireDTV

Shark007(+x64 components)+h264 divx codec(free-codecs.com) plays all on my mashine (Boxer TV DK(incl HD)) + all movies and what ever i through at it and only thing i need to setup is subs in Halii(donno if that is even needed) and all runs smoothly.
Just my expirience..

Cykle

moecre

Portal Member
July 30, 2009
Munich
Home Country
Germany Germany

Hello,

that's my first post within this thread, so first i would like to thank hoborg for his great work on SAF! Thank you very much!

Because of my problems with MP, Windows XP SP3 and hibernate, i switched to Windows 7 yesterday, to give it a try. In Windows XP all media files are playable without a problem. I installed MP 1.1.0 BETA with the latest SVN (24975) and SAF 4 beta 23 with the recommended dependencies (Quicktime Alternative, etc., mentioned in the first post). But some (simple) Videos won't play! Mainly DivX/Xvid Stuff, i think. The Screen remains black. Tested with EVR and VMR9.

What's the problem?

Thank you very much.

moecre.

HenkHuppel

Portal Member
January 28, 2010

I didn't get to see codec en rebdereb=n like yoy did on your computer

http://hobring.esero.net/saf/mp/SAF_VIDEO_configuration.png

I did als you told in your post
I work with:
Windows XP
ATI Graphic card A950 serie
Amd proccesor
MP 1.1

please help, i can't play online video's right know

now i got a problem wit the moving picture's plugin.
It plays the video's not in the center of the screen but on the right side, because of that i can only see half a movie

Thor2605

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: SAF v4.00beta (StandAlone Filters) - DXVA ready (MPEG2, H.264 and VC-1).

Is it possible to save the downloaded file for uncompressing?

Kotik

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2009
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece

After a lot of failed attempts i think i got a working solution for DXVA with interlaced VC-1 under windows XP.

More info soon.

Benoe

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2006
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary

Oh!

I'm really interested in it!

Wizzing

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 5, 2010
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Could anyone send me the link to the unlock instructions, please? Hoborg hasn't been online for almost a week, I really would love to try the unlocked mode. Thanks!

Done.

Now for my own problem: I made a tread for this but I havn't found a sollution yet. I figured there are more people watching this one so I make a little crosspost.

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...stereo-surround-playing-wmvhd-surround-77679/

I use Windows 7 64 bit, MP 1.1 beta, and the SAF codecs from this tread.
    Everything works, so tyvm for it :). I can play MKV, analog television, mp3, and wmvhd. I have some problems with dvd but that is a problem for later, for now I don't need dvd.

The fix im searchhing for is that WMVHD won't play in 5.1 surround mode. MKV will play in 5.1 surround mode (DTS, dolby digital).
    In the tread I linked to there are my settings, can some one help me?

Also I would like that my mp3's will use the subwoofer (upmix to 2.1 or 5.1). But I don't know if these codecs are of influence of that.

EDIT:

I used MONOGRAM GraphStudio. And it tells me this:

When I play a mkv (surround):
    graphstudio_mkv.jpg

When I play WMVHD (stereo), it seems like it uses the windows codecs or something like it. I assed at video postprocessing in mediaportal the ffdshow audio decoder.

graphstudio_wmvhd2.jpg

How can I change this?

gtivr4

Portal Member
    February 16, 2010

Can anyone else help me unlock SAF? i PM'ed Hoborg yesterday, but apparently he has a life besides codecs (damn him!). And I just reinstalled my HTPC and really need my codecs set up properly.

Another waiting the unlock code, please !!!!!!!

Thanks for all

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2009
    Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I would like to thank you for this awesome plugin, all movies i have now play with no issues, mov, flv, m2ts, mkv and wmv. Everything with no problem. Thankyou for this awesome plugin. This should be in the default installation!

Again thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom