satelite card? (1 Viewer)

korpetit

March 16, 2005
HELP PLEASE

:cry:

Somebody CAN HELP ME?

I want to buy a digital tv card , I have nexus-s and it is not compatible with mediaportal

as I have to buy itself?
as he is the best one?

:D :D :shock: spanish to english with Google :D :D :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx derails (symptoms are: frozen image, or sound only at video playback) Mind you, it's MP client only, no tvservice, and mp shutdown before sleep (and ofcourse start again at wake) Edit: leaving MP running...
that is absolutely not my impression, I think I reboot my htpc max a couple of times a year, usually (wild guess) when directx...
Hello my media portal doesn't start anymore, it was working fine yesterday but impossible to start now. The last time I shutdown...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No video. DE
Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in “/Program Data/Team MediaPortal/“. E.g. moving them to desktop. Then try reinstalling MP2.
Probably there is a conflict with other LAV versions. You may uninstall MP2 once and afterwards remove (backup) all settings in...
I've just installed Portal 2 (never having used, nor installed Portal 1 before). I ran the TV setup, It found the channels I...
Replies
Views
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further discussion it’s better to open another thread. I’ll mark the EPG topic as solved.
Perhaps it’s good to look here for WMC skin. In the wiki you find also further infos about setting up the media views. For further...
Hi there, Have just installed Media Portal 2 for a play around; mainly my interests are for watching/recording live FTA tv and...
Replies
Views
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home theatre room with a beamer and has Media Portal installed, from the living room, where there is a TV that is connected to the HTPC. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this remote control once the...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
I just came across WiFi Remote in a roundabout way. I am looking for a way to remotely control my HTPC, which is located in my home...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PiP audio problem DE
I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio stream, but never with multiple audio streams. On my PC I tried to reproduce it and it always worked as expected. LAV is set everywhere and we tried with WASAPI and DirectSound, it makes no difference...
I was with TeamViewer on his PC and could see the issues myself. I think it worked sometimes, if the rpogram had only 1 audio...
Still trying to solve this: I get no audio from the second picture in PiP mode. Log files of my attempting to do so are attached...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom