[Bug] Schedules marked 24h too late (EPG & Timer) (1 Viewer)

nicx

Portal Pro
February 1, 2006
Stuttgart
Germany Germany
re: Schedules marked 24h too late (EPG & Timer)

ok attached the screenshots and the log. thanks for your help arion_p

nicx...

Attachments

arion_p

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2007
    Athens
    Greece Greece
    Country flag
    re: Schedules marked 24h too late (EPG & Timer)

I have attached a new TVDatabase.dll with more verbose logging.
    Replace TVDatabase.dll in both MediaPortal and TVServer with the one attached and do the above test again. Post logs

Attachments

nicx

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2006
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    hi arion,

thanks for the new dll. now the behaviour has changed for this steps:

4. Go to TV Guide, select the program you want to record and press OK
    5. Grab a screen-shot, then select advanced record, then every week at this time and another screen-shot

there the right episodes are marked and showed correctly. but in the timer list now the new weekly scheduled timer is missing completly, and in the tv guide its not red marked too.

my regional settings are germany and the week starts on monday.

nicx...

arion_p

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2007
    Athens
    Greece Greece
    Country flag
    I have changed my regional settings to German, and managed to reproduce your issue. Then I used the above supplied TVDatabase.dll and all seems to work fine. Did you remember to replace TVDatabase.dll in both MediaPortal and TVService?

nicx

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2006
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    hi arion,

i replaced the dll in both mediaportal and tvserver and did a complete restart after that. which wekk stratday did you use for your tests? i am using monday.

nicx...

arion_p

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2007
    Athens
    Greece Greece
    Country flag
    I changed regional settings (language in SQL server) to German and verified that first day of week was set to Monday.
    After that I repeated the above steps using original TVDatabase and had the same behavior as you originally did. Then I replaced TVDatabase on both MP and TVService and the issue was fixed, I had the right episodes marked in TV Guide, Program Info and Schedules.

nicx

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2006
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    i just tested it again with same problem: if i schedule a weekly recording its not marked red in the tvguide and my schedules are completly empty. in the program info its working now with the new dll, and in the tvserver config i can see the schedule correctly too.

attached the debug log.

arion_p

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2007
    Athens
    Greece Greece
    Country flag
    Give this a try: without changing anything (do not add or remove any schedules) restart tvservice. Now look at TV Guide again, do the schedules show this time?

If they do, then your remaining issue is already solved in SVN (that is why I cannot reproduce).
    See excerpt from your error.log:
    Code:
    2010-05-03 09:22:11.628617 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TVProgramInfo: Error in Update() - System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
       bei TvPlugin.TVProgramInfo.PopulateListviewWithUpcomingEpisodes(Program lastSelectedProgram)
       bei TvPlugin.TVProgramInfo.Update()
    2010-05-03 09:22:16.862916 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TVProgramInfo: Error in Update() - System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
       bei TvPlugin.TVProgramInfo.PopulateListviewWithUpcomingEpisodes(Program lastSelectedProgram)
       bei TvPlugin.TVProgramInfo.Update()

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    G Q about scheduling weekly series when epg lists duplicate back to back episodes each week General Support 2
    T TV Recording Schedule General 2
    J Understanding what EPG shows about schedules General 8
    D Please help with getting Schedules Direct to work Newcomers Forum 10
    D How to switch versions of Schedules Direct Newcomers Forum 2
    D I just installed MP 1.23. Which version of Schedules Direct should I use, where do I obtain it from Newcomers Forum 6
    M Guide mapping schedules direct, tvguide, epg buddy How to get correct entry to the correct channel? Electronic Program Guide 0
    P EPG Schedule hours off TV-Server 0
    L Mediaportal 1.21 and Windows 10: user schedules de-activated when powerscheduler plugin is selected General Support 1
    D Media Portal wake schedule General Support 29
    joecrow Scheduled Recordings Failed (MP 1.22) General Support 12
    Lehmden Manual schedule: Possibility to enter a show name Feature Requests 1
    Lehmden [fixed] [MP2-810] Manual schedules recordings not shown in schedule list 2.2 Archive 11
    N [Finished] MP2-803 - Delete full series doesn't work when viewing a program in the extended schedule screen MediaPortal 2 12
    Jean R. How to schedule a recording based on date/time instead of EPG Newcomers Forum 2
    G How to access Scheduled Recordings without going through TV Home screen General Support 3
    R [fixed] [MP2-799] New Manual Schedule issue. 2.2 Archive 8
    H MP1.21F video database scan, can it be scheduled to automatically run in background General Support 5
    N [Proposal] How to improve series scheduling MediaPortal 2 72
    lacanox XMLTV not writing the tv schedule Electronic Program Guide 3
    T Scheduled recording not starting at the correct time General 13
    J Option to rename the programs during advance scheduling Feature Requests 0
    H Power scheduler Einstellungen TV / Streaming 1
    B [fixed] [MP2-767] Disappearing Daily/Weekly Recording Schedules 2.2 Archive 7
    T Mptv scheduler TV / Streaming 0