[Bug] Schedules marked 24h too late (EPG & Timer) (1 Viewer)

nicx

Portal Pro
February 1, 2006
Stuttgart
Home Country
Germany Germany
re: Schedules marked 24h too late (EPG & Timer)

ok attached the screenshots and the log. thanks for your help arion_p

nicx...

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
    screen1.jpg
    122.4 KB
  • screen2.jpg
    screen2.jpg
    119.8 KB

arion_p

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    re: Schedules marked 24h too late (EPG & Timer)

I have attached a new TVDatabase.dll with more verbose logging.
    Replace TVDatabase.dll in both MediaPortal and TVServer with the one attached and do the above test again. Post logs

Attachments

• TVDatabase.zip
      30.6 KB

nicx

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2006
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi arion,

thanks for the new dll. now the behaviour has changed for this steps:

4. Go to TV Guide, select the program you want to record and press OK
    5. Grab a screen-shot, then select advanced record, then every week at this time and another screen-shot

there the right episodes are marked and showed correctly. but in the timer list now the new weekly scheduled timer is missing completly, and in the tv guide its not red marked too.

my regional settings are germany and the week starts on monday.

nicx...

arion_p

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    I have changed my regional settings to German, and managed to reproduce your issue. Then I used the above supplied TVDatabase.dll and all seems to work fine. Did you remember to replace TVDatabase.dll in both MediaPortal and TVService?

nicx

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2006
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hi arion,

i replaced the dll in both mediaportal and tvserver and did a complete restart after that. which wekk stratday did you use for your tests? i am using monday.

nicx...

arion_p

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    I changed regional settings (language in SQL server) to German and verified that first day of week was set to Monday.
    After that I repeated the above steps using original TVDatabase and had the same behavior as you originally did. Then I replaced TVDatabase on both MP and TVService and the issue was fixed, I had the right episodes marked in TV Guide, Program Info and Schedules.

nicx

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2006
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    i just tested it again with same problem: if i schedule a weekly recording its not marked red in the tvguide and my schedules are completly empty. in the program info its working now with the new dll, and in the tvserver config i can see the schedule correctly too.

attached the debug log.

arion_p

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 7, 2007
    Athens
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    Give this a try: without changing anything (do not add or remove any schedules) restart tvservice. Now look at TV Guide again, do the schedules show this time?

If they do, then your remaining issue is already solved in SVN (that is why I cannot reproduce).
    See excerpt from your error.log:
    Code:
    2010-05-03 09:22:11.628617 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TVProgramInfo: Error in Update() - System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
       bei TvPlugin.TVProgramInfo.PopulateListviewWithUpcomingEpisodes(Program lastSelectedProgram)
       bei TvPlugin.TVProgramInfo.Update()
    2010-05-03 09:22:16.862916 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TVProgramInfo: Error in Update() - System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
       bei TvPlugin.TVProgramInfo.PopulateListviewWithUpcomingEpisodes(Program lastSelectedProgram)
       bei TvPlugin.TVProgramInfo.Update()

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom