Scroll mouse support (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Scroll mouse button support would be really nice; I find the scroll bars on the side, hard for navigating big music collections.

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    if you would have looked in the todo.txt section in docs you would have found that this is on our todo list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect to a MP2-server, but they are not free of charge and no help is provided by us. Please check our WIKI for details first. It works well with mouse, keyboard, remote and touch display. In case you have...
    MP2 is based on Windows as OS for server and client, accordingly not ment for phones. There are 3rd party apps, that can conntect...
    I run a windows 10 PC and its connected to my tv in the living room. I then stream to devices around the house from the PC. I use...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 recording video DE
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button. Doesn't always work though, my guess is it won't on protected vids but it is the only thing I have found other than the excellent download capability of Online Videos when available.
    VLC has a browser add-on that allows you to start a video selected in your browser in VLC, you then can use its record button...
    so really looking for an open source program that will record streams on the computer. not really found one that works well yet...
    Replies
    Views
    • Article
    Ok, thanks :)
    Ok, thanks :)
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.4.1 MediaPortal 2.4.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application. -2005530508 (Unknown) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.PresentInternal(tagRECT* sourceRectangle, tagRECT* destRectangle, IntPtr overrideWindow) at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.Device.Present()...
    in some of the previous logs: [2021-10-20 19:19:48,879] [Log ] [MPMain ] [INFO ] - Main: GPU_HUNG - Error in the application...
    Hi All, Hope everyone is safe & well, in these trying times. As I live in a city that has been incarcerated for rmonths, thought I...
    Replies
    Views
    You need to tell MP2, how to handle aspect ratios, that do not fit to the current screen resolution. Please go to Video Player Settings. I think you need "Intelligent Zoom" or "Pan&Scan". But remember, in this case you loose video information on top and bottom. I would prefer black bars. You could also select "Stretch", if you want to...
    You need to tell MP2, how to handle aspect ratios, that do not fit to the current screen resolution. Please go to Video Player...
    Hi Forumers, I've been happily running MP1 for quite a while and decided to give MP2 a try again. I've successfully installed MP2...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom