Not open for further replies.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    I know, but i can't Iron Man 3 planned for this evening :D, i try to make it this evening night ( but not sure) dinner !

Last edited:

catavolt

Design Group Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 13, 2007
    Königstein (Taunus)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Tested latest build and here all is OK except the known issues reported by @Scythe42 ;)
    FYI: I don´t use DRR, hibernate/resume and only one display - in this configuration ALL plugins work correct (incl. WorldWeather, IMDb+ etc.) even with threaded loading set in MediaPortal.xml :p

legnod

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 24, 2011
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I didnt test the latest build from yesterday but i noticed that MP hasnt got focus when starting it (after reboot HTPC and starting MP via VNC)...i always need to use a mouse and click inside the GUI to be able to use my remote. does anybody has the same problems? will do a full test with the newest build later when i am home and report if this issue is gone with the newest build!

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I didnt test the latest build from yesterday but i noticed that MP hasnt got focus when starting it (after reboot HTPC and starting MP via VNC)...i always need to use a mouse and click inside the GUI to be able to use my remote. does anybody has the same problems? will do a full test with the newest build later when i am home and report if this issue is gone with the newest build!

Has always happened on occasion. Definitely not a show-stopper, but please do test.

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005

Has always happened on occasion. Definitely not a show-stopper, but please do test.

If MP wont receive remote controller's events because it has no focus then it is a show stopper for that specific user.

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

If MP wont receive remote controller's events because it has no focus then it is a show stopper for that specific user.

But this has always happened. Not 100%. Hit the green button gives MP focus. No reason (IMO) to assume this is caused by this branch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom