Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I got the same issue with SVN source lol :
    Code:
    [2013-04-21 13:00:26,229] [Error  ] [20	   ] [ERROR] - Error initializing window:WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries.TVSeriesPlugin Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute. mscorlib	at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
       at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.KeyCollection.Enumerator.MoveNext()
       at WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries.DBOption.LogOptions() in D:\svnroot\!PLUGINS\mptvseries - Master_BD\MP-TVSeries\DB Classes\DBOptions.cs:line 730
       at WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries.TVSeriesPlugin.Init() in D:\svnroot\!PLUGINS\mptvseries - Master_BD\MP-TVSeries\TVSeriesPlugin.cs:line 475
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.LoadWindowPlugin(String strFile)
    [2013-04-21 13:01:13,585] [Log	] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at System.Net.NetworkInformation.NetworkChange.AvailabilityChangeListener.Stop(NetworkAvailabilityChangedEventHandler caller)
       at System.Net.NetworkInformation.NetworkChange.remove_NetworkAvailabilityChanged(NetworkAvailabilityChangedEventHandler value)
       at WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries.TVSeriesPlugin.DeInit() in D:\svnroot\!PLUGINS\mptvseries - Master_BD\MP-TVSeries\TVSeriesPlugin.cs:line 551
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.<Clear>b__4(GUIWindow window)
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.LockAndDoOnAllRegisteredWindows(Action`1 toDo)
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.Clear()
       at MediaPortalApp.OnExit()
       at MediaPortalApp.Main(String[] args)  Message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.  Site   : Void Stop(System.Net.NetworkInformation.NetworkAvailabilityChangedEventHandler)  Source : System  Stack Trace:	 at System.Net.NetworkInformation.NetworkChange.AvailabilityChangeListener.Stop(NetworkAvailabilityChangedEventHandler caller)
       at System.Net.NetworkInformation.NetworkChange.remove_NetworkAvailabilityChanged(NetworkAvailabilityChangedEventHandler value)
       at WindowPlugins.GUITVSeries.TVSeriesPlugin.DeInit() in D:\svnroot\!PLUGINS\mptvseries - Master_BD\MP-TVSeries\TVSeriesPlugin.cs:line 551
       at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindowManager.LockAndDoOnAllRegisteredWindows(Action`1 toDo)
       at MediaPortalApp.Main(String[] args)
    [2013-04-21 13:01:13,585] [Error  ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - MediaPortal stopped due to an exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object. System	at System.Net.NetworkInformation.NetworkChange.AvailabilityChangeListener.Stop(NetworkAvailabilityChangedEventHandler caller)
       at MediaPortalApp.Main(String[] args)

Sorry for the spam, i will retest with 1.3.0Final to compare :)

megahorst

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • July 8, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I would assume that from now + 3 mins the PS++ should send the PC to sleep
    No, since
    • PS++ is not configured to actively send the PC to sleep (this is left to Windows in your configuration)
    • there were sporadic events preventing Windows from sleep mode at 11:27, 11:31 and 11:32 (11:32 + 3 mins = 11:35:) )
      [DRIVER] \FileSystem\rdbss (output from powercfg /requests)
    Michael

Thx for checking.

I have googled about this process. It seems the the windows inbuild picture screensaver uses it. I have tested with "leer" screensaver. With this everything works fine.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    TvSeries is working fine here with the build 18 ... so it is maybe because of some other stuff and not scythes rework :) Did you try to compile TvSeries by your self using latest master/scythes branch, maybe they refer to some changed binaries...

I have the same issue with build 18, i will try for svn source :)
    Thanks.

Just trying with 1.3.0Final stock and it's ok -> no error :)
    So maybe TVSerie need something to be added to fix it, it seems timing related.
    I also get quite same error on imbd+ plugins (but not each time).

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Are these errors happening while you start MP or while accessing TvSeries?!
    I checked my logs again and there is really nothing in regards of TvSeries oO

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    i have it on both pc :)

It happen on start ([2013-04-21 13:00:26,229]) part and when stopping mp ([2013-04-21 13:01:13,585]) the follow part :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    The one related to imdb or movpic :
    Code:
    [2013-04-19 22:31:31,038] [Error  ] [25	  ] [ERROR] - Error initializing window:IMDb.IMDb Object reference not set to an instance of an object. MovingPictures	at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.DataProviders.ScriptableProvider.get_ScriptID()
      at MediaPortal.Plugins.MovingPictures.Database.DBSourceInfo.GetFromScriptID(Int32 scriptID)
      at IMDb.IMDb.Init()
      at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.PluginManager.LoadWindowPlugin(String strFile)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @Scythe42
    my problems with the minidisplay are gone since your latest release. Thx.

But my problem with the volume handling stays. So it happens quite often that the volume control does not work i don't see any stacktrace but it's not working.

Owlsroost

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 28, 2008
    Cambridge
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Apologies if this is a known issue, but I'm seeing issues with incorrect video aspect ratio in widowed mode.

The display is 1680 x 1050 (16:10 aspect ratio), and a 16:9 video looks correct when played fullscreen (thin black bars top & bottom, as expected), but switch to windowed mode (Default Wide skin, so a 16:9 window) and the black bars are still present - see attached image . I think the video should fill the window, as it's now 16:9 video in a 16:9 window.

EDIT - added logs (Start MP in windowed mode, play video, switch to fullscreen, switch back to windowed, stop play, close MP).

Attachments

• AspectRatio_windowed.png
      AspectRatio_windowed.png
      1.2 MB
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom