Search option for short cuts in MPC or somewhere else? (1 Viewer)

Biffi

Portal Pro
July 30, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Is there a search option for short cuts in MPC or somewhere else? Or how could you find the easiest a special short cut you want to modify?

Vasilich

Portal Pro
August 30, 2009
Germany, Mayence
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
What do you mean under "short cuts" ? (my only assumption is that you mean "keyboard shortcuts"...)
What has Mediaportal to do with MPC?

You can try to ask in your native language - maybe then we can understand your question... ;)

Last edited:

Biffi

Portal Pro
July 30, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Schön, vielen Dank.

What do you mean under "short cuts" ? (my only assumption is that you mean "keyboard shortcuts"...)
Ja, Tastenkombinationen, meinte ich. Unter den vielen Tastenkombinationen, ist es oft nicht so leicht (schnell), die gewünschte zu finden, deshalb wäre eine Suchfunktion nicht schlecht, so meine Frage, ob es eine gibt.

What has Mediaportal to do with MPC?
MediaPortal Configuration, meinte ich, in Teil, in dem man auch Einstellungen für MediaPortal machen kann.

Verzeihung für die schlechte Ausdrucksweise.

Biffi

Portal Pro
July 30, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Okay, many thanks for helping, for the link, sorry again for causing misunderstanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Delete recordings DE
Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete recordings, if access is guaranted. I’m not sure which connection problems you have. Normally the client is directly connected to the server on startup. In case you feel it’s too long, please describe the issue...
Hi, please check the yellow box (almost bottom of the page) about deleting recordings in the wiki. It’s possible to delete...
Hi, I can't seem to find any posts in this forum or on the wiki on deleting recordings. I am currently running 2.4.1 and there...
Replies
Views
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because the movie list is splitted into chunks of a specified size and responses for each chunk are concentrated into the result list :) private async Task<string> GenerateResponseWithGPT(string searchQuery...
So far I needed to limit the media items to respect the token limit of ChatGPT. Now the complete media items can be used, because...
Hi, I'm planning to write a plugin for MediaPortal 2, that supports users to find the right media items with help of AI...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Basic audio question... DE
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo stream, by default, in television also. Thanks for your help. N.
Yes, works, thanks. Deselecting "Prefer multichannel audio streams" under "Video Player" (under "Players") gives me the stereo...
Is there a way to set the default audio stream for live TV? The default default, so to speak, for me seems to be English...
Replies
Views
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom