Self Contained Web Server / Interface (1 Viewer)

squizzer22

May 8, 2008
Hi,

I have exactly the same problem as kavven !
No logo are displayed :( and yes, I clicked on the 'Load to Media Portal Guide'
Nothing happens.

Cheers,

kavven

Portal Member
January 8, 2009
Sweden
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi,

Nothing happens.

Cheers,

Anyone got any clue on what's causing this?

The table is empty except for an emty row.
If I click the empty cell in the column "Logo" I recieve the following error message in a popup window.

"Access violation at adress 0041C5C6 in module 'MPWebMgr.exe'. Read of addresss 000000004"

Br,
Daniel

Hi,

Nothing happens.

Cheers,

Anyone got any clue on what's causing this?

The table is empty except for an emty row.
If I click the empty cell in the column "Logo" I recieve the following error message in a popup window.

"Access violation at adress 0041C5C6 in module 'MPWebMgr.exe'. Read of addresss 000000004"

Br,
Daniel

By pressing "Reset" button I got the list of all channels... :oops:

squizzer22

May 8, 2008
You are a genius ! it works :D

Unfortunately, I have another problem: I cannot schedule a new record.
When trying to schdule a new one after selecting it in the guide and press "add to schedule", I get

Error: [AnyDAC][Phys][ODBC][Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'directory', table 'MpTvDb.dbo.Schedule'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.

Can you help ?

Thank.

tlevis

Portal Pro
November 23, 2007
Home Country
Finland Finland
Hi,
first I would like to thank you for this great web-interface!
I have 2 dvb-c cards and my question is that should it be possible to stream from another card directly to vlc (this I got working) and still use the other card with Mediaportal? Because now when I run Mediaportal it shows the same picture that I stream. And I can´t get the recordings to work from the web-interface. The stream button doesn´t show up although it is written in the HTML- code...
Can u help me?

JorisFRST

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2007
    Works wonderfully here. !!!

Installed the mozilla plugins for firefox on the missus ubuntu laptop, and now can even stream video to Linux ;-) Without having to explain her how it works with opening the stream in VLC... Wich makes this addon 1000x cooler even !!! Thanks, Thanks and Thanks again !

Not over the internet though, as I only have 384kbps upload at home :'( I can't seem to go over 125kbs video and 32kbps audio, wich is crap ;-) Waiting till I can go ADSL2+ with 1mbps upload :)

One small question, I can't seem to find anywhere how to stream recorded shows ?

A very gratefull Joris.

JorisFRST

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2007
    One small question, I can't seem to find anywhere how to stream recorded shows ?

That's because I can't read, sorry, found it, and it works.

The webserver crashes alot though when going to recorded shows or when streaming recorded shows.
    Looks like the same problem as chshs described ! Same version.

I'll see if I find the time this weekend to get some logs.

(been playing with it vpn'd in to home from work, lol)

carlof

Portal Member
    July 21, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Can't see Save button

Hi there,

I'd love to try this out but I'm failing pretty early on. I can't seem to persuade the "Save" button to appear. I've tried maximising the window, increasing the screen resolution, turning off Aero, running the app in various compatibility modes and nothing changes. No matter what I've tried or how big I extend the window, the "Save" button always appears to be off the screen somewhere. I'm running Windows Vista SP1.

Apologies if this has been asked before. I ploughed through a load of the posts, but not an easy task with 104 pages.

Thanks.

hirscho

Portal Pro
    December 24, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Big_Kev

First thanks for the great solution. I am just struggling with the streaming functionality. My system has two TV cards and when I start streaming a chanel it seems that the first card in the tv server settings is chosen. Unfortunately this is not the card with highest priority. The result is, that the streaming is started for card1, but the chanel on tv server is tuned on card2.

I hope that a look to the screenshot will help to describe the issue.

hirscho

Attachments

• Streaming TV-Server.JPG
      Streaming TV-Server.JPG
      107.5 KB

thorcyar

Portal Member
    January 15, 2009
    hello

i just installed this wonderfull "plugin", but I keep struggling hardly with the streaming part : each and every time i activate it, from localhost or from a remote computer, the computer hosting the web server crashes in a BSOD (under vista x64). windows firewall is on (and doesn't ask anything). The bsod are "system_service_exception" .... or "page fault" or "irq not less or equal" bsods ......

do you have any idea / solution why and how to fix please ? it is a realy fresh windows installation :/. maybe a problem with the tvservice or web_service itself ?

maybe I haven't configured the internal ip subnet range correctly ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom