Not open for further replies.

igalan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2005
    Barcelona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Yes, I'll do that. I didn't know that it can be done creating a simple XML file :) . It will take some time since starting this friday I'll be on vacations, but eventually I'll get it completed :) .

M

muskgrave

yep this EPG/Channel stuff is the last hurdle in getting this working..of all the pvr's i've used, media portal has the most complicated epg setup...I got the channels and program info downloaded but the times are all off even though i specified the correct time zone for my area...

the best format for epg and standard i'm holding things to is that of gbpvr.

S

spockware

smoon said:
    Where can I fine the preferred certificate for Zap2it.com? I have searched what I think are all the likey text files in the xmltv folder but can't find any reference to zap2it.com or the certificate.

Thanks for any help,

Steve

It is not documented. You need to run:

Code:
    xmltv.exe --config

It will prompt you for your Zap2it! accounts user/pwd. It offers a preferred cert at that time in the console, if you don't have an account yet.

Steinway

December 27, 2004
    I too would like to know for USA. I do not have a English specific grab in the docs file, so I do not know how to contiune further. Cna anybody me to a more USA specific tut?

Tobbeswim

Portal Member
    October 13, 2005
    Channel mapping

I have a problem with my XLMTV EPG. When I load the channals and EPG it maps all the channels double in the EPG. I have changed the names of my channels to match the EPG but it still comes out double. Any body know how to configurate this?

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Use the names/channels from the grabber. If different settings -change them.

Delete the unnecessary

probedb

May 9, 2005
    Chesterfield, Derbys, UK
    spockware said:
    smoon said:
    Where can I fine the preferred certificate for Zap2it.com? I have searched what I think are all the likey text files in the xmltv folder but can't find any reference to zap2it.com or the certificate.

Thanks for any help,

Steve

It is not documented. You need to run:

Code:
    xmltv.exe --config

It will prompt you for your Zap2it! accounts user/pwd. It offers a preferred cert at that time in the console, if you don't have an account yet.

Hi I just tried this now and it says --config isn't a valid option. I did the first line in the wiki which says it returns a certificate number but it doesn't.

Also I tried the uk_rt and it doesn't work had to use the _bleb one?

Anyone any thoughts???

Cheers!

Paul.

Whiskers

Portal Member
    December 19, 2005
    USA not supported?

I looked for a USA in the country setting but didnt find one. Is USA not supported?

brsexton

Portal Member
    January 11, 2006
    VA
    Ok guys, I have setup everything and it works good, but it just won't update itself. I have set it up to update everyday at 1AM, and it says it does, but the TV guide has to manually updated every few days or else it says "no tvguide data". Any idea's on what I need to do?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom