Show current recording title behind the rec icon on basic home ? (1 Viewer)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Skinners,

is there a way that i can show the current recording title behind the recording icon on Top of the BasicHome ?

Maybe someone like this in the screen...

Attachments

• basichome_isrecording_wide.png
      basichome_isrecording_wide.png
      1.7 KB

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Oh yes thats better i think for. The would be very great, the info is still there, we need only an xml code, for showing this on home !!

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Must say I like the xbmc pvr way of showing recordings\schedules on homescreen, that I really would like to see in MP.

View attachment 118489

I think this should be considered for TVE35, provide these informations to the TVClient, also informations like resolution (1080i HD, 720p HD, SD), Audio + Audio channels while playing TV would be nice to have to show logos.

Last edited:

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Must say I like the xbmc pvr way of showing recordings\schedules on homescreen, that I really would like to see in MP.

View attachment 118489

I think this should be considered for TVE35, provide these informations to the TVClient, also informations like resolution (1080i HD, 720p HD, SD), Audio + Audio channels while playing TV would be nice to have to show logos.

Oh yes Logos for Audio and Video info on Live TV where great !! What is TVE35 ?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Are there such functions with?

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not yet I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread