Show Live TV behind EPG (1 Viewer)

metropolis

Portal Pro
June 1, 2007
Orpington
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi, is there a way to continue to show live TV full screen in the background while viewing the full EPG, using 1.8?

Cheers.

Last edited:

rich76

Portal Pro
December 3, 2006
Home Country
Not sure if this is what you mean but this will play any video in the background which is playing while navigation epg or any other menu's.
Just put the dll in plugins\process and make sure it is enabled in mp config

Rich

Attachments

• VideoBackgroundAutoSwitcher.zip
    2.4 KB

metropolis

Portal Pro
June 1, 2007
Orpington
Home Country
Not sure if this is what you mean but this will play any video in the background which is playing while navigation epg or any other menu's.
Just put the dll in plugins\process and make sure it is enabled in mp config

Rich
Perfect, exactly what I was looking for.
Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live stream from server to MP. If anyone has a similar problem - disable all old plugins and then enable one after another :-)
It's working after some hours search: the Auto3D plugin which I haven't used for years was corrupting the start of the TV live...
After using MP for more than 10 years with regularly updates - this is the first time that after an update MP is not working...
Replies
Views
Strange ...
Strange ...
Updated MP client from 1.29 to 1.32. Kept Titan skin same as previously; very standard no Extended etc (afaik). The TV menu item...
Replies
Views
@CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
@CyberSimian Thank you very much. That has worked!!
Do live TV subtitles work for TV in Australia? If so what are the settings? I am a 74 year old with hearing impairment and have...
Replies
Views
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
Replies
Views
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
Thanks CyberSimian, that's fixed it (y) and also thanks to AJS for including the change in the next release.
When using the List Layout for Argus TV Recorded TV the page count is above the bottom information bar, refer to attached...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom