Size of Slider? (1 Viewer)

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can anyone tell me how to adjust size of a slider?
    Tried with <width> command, but it doesn't work.

I think it should be possible somehow?

Regards
    Ralph

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    There is an entry called slider in some tvosd.xml or video-osd.xml, for instance to adjust brightness or saturation.
    Do you know what I mean?

Unfortunaltely I have no screenshot right now.
    But I will update a screenshot later this day.

Regards
    Ralph

Ralph

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 13, 2005
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Here is a screenshot of the slider I mean, can be found in videoosd.xml in mce skin:
    <control>
    <description>Volume Slider</description>
    <type>slider</type>
    <id>400</id>
    <posX>185</posX>
    <posY>370</posY>
    <textureSliderBar>osd_slider_bg.png</textureSliderBar>
    <textureSliderNib>osd_slider_nibNF.png</textureSliderNib>
    <textureSliderNibFocus>osd_slider_nibFO.png</textureSliderNibFocus>
    <onup>216</onup>
    <ondown>216</ondown>
    <onleft>400</onleft>
    <onright>400</onright>
    <visible>no</visible>
    </control>

slidervideoosd.jpg

I would like to make them bigger.
    This is what it looks like before:
    <control>
    <type>slider</type>
    <description>listcontrol</description>
    <id>100</id>
    <posX>300</posX>
    <posY>300</posY>
    <onup>25</onup>
    <ondown>24</ondown>
    <visible>yes</visible>
    </control>

slidersmall.jpg

Tried to enlargs with the command width but then it looks like this:
    <control>
    <type>slider</type>
    <description>listcontrol</description>
    <id>100</id>
    <posX>300</posX>
    <posY>300</posY>
    <width>150</width>
    <onup>25</onup>
    <ondown>24</ondown>
    <visible>yes</visible>
    </control>

sliderbig.jpg

The controller is missing (osd_slider_bg.png)

Does anyon know how to adjust this?

Regards
    Ralph

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Ralp - Have you thought about going on IRC (see the chat live link for web based IRC) to chat with the developers about this? Depending on timezones and developer schedules it may take a couple of tries to get to talk with the necessary people.

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread