[Skin release] SimpleMP Beta 4 (MP 0.2.3.0) (2 Viewers)

fo0d

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Ok i finally got around to playing with and editing the.xml's the other day.

I have fixed the recording conflicts dialog box and have attached screen shots of what it looked like and what it looks like with my changes.

enjoy :)

Attachments

• recording conflict - bung.JPG
    recording conflict - bung.JPG
    46.2 KB
  • recording conflict - fixed.JPG
    recording conflict - fixed.JPG
    44.8 KB

mikael

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    In fullscreen TV, when skipping steps forward or backward I don't see the label saying how many sec's, min's and hours that the skipping will occur. It is visible for fullscreen videos and I believe the label should be the "row 1 label" in the mytvFullScreen.xml file, but I can't get it visible in the fullscreen TV. Tried to set the font quite large in case it was off-screen, but it didn't help help. Any tips?

Great skin - thx!

Thanks for providing this information, maybe will get some time to have a look at this the coming week (been really busy). You should be able to find it out by comparing mytvFullScreen.xml and videoFullScreen.xml. It works fine in the videos fullscreen.

Ok i finally got around to playing with and editing the.xml's the other day.

I have fixed the recording conflicts dialog box and have attached screen shots of what it looked like and what it looks like with my changes.

enjoy :)

Thank you for this update! Great to get some help. Will add your file to the SVN and the next release soon. Could you also try to help on the above TV fullscreen bug?

polarie

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 20, 2006
    Hasloh (near Hamburg)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi there,

hmm not sure if thats is a little bug ...

in myTV ... when i use "pause" - there is no "pause-icon/symbol" ... just a little blue window,

also a writing is on the still-stanging screen/picture : #tv.recording.curre

not more to read ...think that mean #tv.recording.current.channel?
    couse of timeshift ...

just an optical bug ... function is not be affected ...

fo0d

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Thank you for this update! Great to get some help. Will add your file to the SVN and the next release soon. Could you also try to help on the above TV fullscreen bug?

My TV isnt working for me atm becasue i updated to the lastest SVN and havnt had time to change back to an older SVN. Im pretty sure that it was working for be before. I will try and get the tv working today and have a look.

Hi there,

hmm not sure if thats is a little bug ...
    in myTV ... when i use "pause" - there is no "pause-icon/symbol" ... just a little blue window,

Is'nt this the bug that was fixed on page 17 in this thread?

Yep
    Here are the links to the posts with the updated .xmls.
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skin_release_simplemp_beta_4_mp_0-t14357p17.html#169
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skin_release_simplemp_beta_4_mp_0-t14357p18.html#174
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skin_release_simplemp_beta_4_mp_0-t14357p18.html#177
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/skin_release_simplemp_beta_4_mp_0-t14357p20.html#191

I would'nt download the updated mytvrecordedtv.xml in the 3rd post i linked too because of annoying bug that i will try and fix today if i get time .

gunleik

Portal Member
    January 1, 2007
    Skien
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    In fullscreen TV, when skipping steps forward or backward I don't see the label saying how many sec's, min's and hours that the skipping will occur. It is visible for fullscreen videos and I believe the label should be the "row 1 label" in the mytvFullScreen.xml file, but I can't get it visible in the fullscreen TV. Tried to set the font quite large in case it was off-screen, but it didn't help help. Any tips?

Thanks for providing this information, maybe will get some time to have a look at this the coming week (been really busy). You should be able to find it out by comparing mytvFullScreen.xml and videoFullScreen.xml. It works fine in the videos fullscreen.

I've been comparing mytvFullScreen.xml to videoFullScreen.xml. In videoFullScreen.xml I can change the font for this field under the "row 1 label" section, but this section is 100% equal in theese two xml's. Is there any tips for a skin-newbie of other places to look?

fo0d

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    gunleik
    It works fine for me.
    I have attached my mytvFullScreen.xml for you to test mine and i haven't changed anything its just the latest updated one from mikael.

mikael

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    I would'nt download the updated mytvrecordedtv.xml in the 3rd post i linked too because of annoying bug that i will try and fix today if i get time .

True, will have a look at this as promised! Let's see who's solving this first :D

I've been comparing mytvFullScreen.xml to videoFullScreen.xml. In videoFullScreen.xml I can change the font for this field under the "row 1 label" section, but this section is 100% equal in theese two xml's. Is there any tips for a skin-newbie of other places to look?

gunleik
    It works fine for me.
    I have attached my mytvFullScreen.xml for you to test mine and i haven't changed anything its just the latest updated one from mikael.

Seems strange for me... gunleik -> Please try the attached xml and tell us if it solves your problem!

gunleik

Portal Member
    January 1, 2007
    Skien
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    gunleik
    It works fine for me.

I've tried this with same result. I used a text comparer and your xml-file was the same as i used.
    In case there is some misunderstanding of my problem; when clicking skip back and forward in timeshifted TV i don't see the -15sec -30sec and so on - the skipping occur, but I can't see for how long period i choose. For recorded TV and video it works fine.

I'm running MP 2.3.0 - and installed the SimpleMP-Beta-4.636 and I've installed the xml-updates found in this thread.

polarie

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 20, 2006
    Hasloh (near Hamburg)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ähm ja ... hmm mein fehler - my mistake ...

the new *.XML files fixed the problem ...
    *peinlich* in english = *blush*

well - will read the hole thread before i post another "bug" ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom