[Skin release] SimpleMP Beta 4 (MP 0.2.3.0) (1 Viewer)

Froderik

Portal Pro
July 28, 2006
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello,

looks the same on my HTPC.

Has anyone an idea?

Thanks,
Frank

mikael

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Oh yer its still red and i hadnt looked in the recorded tv section the other day.

I have attacted an image of what it looks like. When i change the "Sort by:" option it fixes it then i can just cycle it through the other options and they all will be fine including "Channel".

Hope that makes sense

Could you please look if this bug started with my recent changes or if it's present at the beta 4 release also?

Froderik

Portal Pro
    July 28, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello mikael,

I just testet the original Beta4 release, which I did not before. The recorded TV menu looks OK, no problems.
    Even the View button works, which did not before. So these bugs are only included in your last "fixed" XMLs.

Thank you for your great work,
    Frank.

polarie

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 20, 2006
    Hasloh (near Hamburg)
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    also got your skin @ mikael ...

looks great and works good till now ... if i got any problems i'll post it here ...

thx for your work an time u invested ...

Polarie

mikael

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Hello mikael,

I just testet the original Beta4 release, which I did not before. The recorded TV menu looks OK, no problems.
    Even the View button works, which did not before. So these bugs are only included in your last "fixed" XMLs.

Thank you for your great work,
    Frank.

Thanks for the info, I'm really busy this week. Will have a look at this next week.

mitchkramez

Portal Member
    June 25, 2007
    USA
    Home Country
    Mikael, there seems to be an issue when there are conflicting recordings after i choose an "advanced record" option, the titles of the conflicting programs appear behind or faded out by the dialog that pops up... let me know if i can give you any other details. thanks!

mikael

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Please attach a screenshot of that "advanced record" - bug. I'm not able to use the TV section myself, so I have to rely on the xml code and users screenshots :D

fo0d

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Mikael, there seems to be an issue when there are conflicting recordings after i choose an "advanced record" option, the titles of the conflicting programs appear behind or faded out by the dialog that pops up... let me know if i can give you any other details. thanks!

I have fixed this i will upload the file tomorrow.

gunleik

Portal Member
    January 1, 2007
    Skien
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    In fullscreen TV, when skipping steps forward or backward I don't see the label saying how many sec's, min's and hours that the skipping will occur. It is visible for fullscreen videos and I believe the label should be the "row 1 label" in the mytvFullScreen.xml file, but I can't get it visible in the fullscreen TV. Tried to set the font quite large in case it was off-screen, but it didn't help help. Any tips?

Great skin - thx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom