[Skin release] SimpleMP Beta 4 (MP 0.2.3.0) (1 Viewer)

illStyle

Portal Pro
August 26, 2006
Nuremberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
This question has already been asked and mikael answered it as follows.

Maybe, maybe not. Currently I just own a CRT 4:3 TV. This skin was primary made for my personal use and I won't make an 16:9 version as long as I don't have any widescreen monitor.

Regards,
Simon

spachti

Portal Pro
July 27, 2005
Bible Belt
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Does not work in 0.2.2.0

Error log:

2007-01-27 20:13:08.921875 [ERROR][MPMain]: D3D: InitializeDeviceObjects - Exception: Error in the application.
-2005529767 (D3DXERR_INVALIDDATA)
at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.TextureLoader.Save(String destFile, ImageFileFormat destFormat, BaseTexture srcTexture, PaletteEntry[]& sourcePalette)
at Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.TextureLoader.Save(String destFile, ImageFileFormat destFormat, BaseTexture srcTexture)
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIFont.InitializeDeviceObjects()
at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIFontManager.InitializeDeviceObjects()
at MediaPortalApp.InitializeDeviceObjects()
at MediaPortal.D3DApp.InitializeEnvironment()

mikael

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Haven't seen this before... have you tried if this is skin dependent? If you find out that this only occur with the SimpleMP skin, try to disable some plugins and restart the application again.

csberto

Portal Pro
    November 6, 2004
    Tilburg, the Netherlands
    Haven't seen this before... have you tried if this is skin dependent? If you find out that this only occur with the SimpleMP skin, try to disable some plugins and restart the application again.
    I,ve got exactly the same error (and error log) as Spachty. MP starts but the screen stays completely black. And this only occurs with SimpleMP skin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom