[Skin release] SimpleMP Beta 4 (MP 0.2.3.0) (1 Viewer)

mikael

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    There has been some confusion about what xml files to use for fixing the above mentioned bugs. I'll release a new version of the skin soon that will handle all this bugs. Before that, please report more bugs if you found any so they also can be fixed in this release.

xemumanic

Portal Pro
    March 19, 2006
    East Strondsburg PA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    There has been some confusion about what xml files to use for fixing the above mentioned bugs. I'll release a new version of the skin soon that will handle all this bugs. Before that, please report more bugs if you found any so they also can be fixed in this release.

That's great to hear. My brain lost track a while ago.

mikael

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 30, 2005
    Stockholm, Sweden
    I've been talking to fo0d today, he's made some great TV bug fixes and will upload them to the SVN soon. After you guys tested them and we see they works I'll compile a new version. Thank you fo0d!!

fo0d

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    OK finally here are the latest updates i have added to the SVN, i have zipped up the files and have attached them to this post to make it easier for people to test the files i have modified.
    Mikael will be releasing a new zip-version of the skin with latest updates included in a week or so, so let me know if you find any bugs and i will try and fix them :D

New in SimpleMP latest SVN
    [Last updated: 2008-02-28]

TV:
    * dialogtvconflict: Fixed the misaligned dialog box and text
    * mytvrecordedtv: Moved the menu to the left, made the number of recorded TV list longer and some other small fixes
    * mytvschedulerserver: Moved the menu and the info about the recording to the left
    * mytvpriorities: Removed some unneeded code and made it so it imports the common.time and common.window files, fixed some misaligned text and adjusted the length of the list of shows that get displayed
    * mytvrecordedtvchannel: Moved the menu to the left, adjusted the alignment of the page label
    * mytvrecordedtvgenre: Moved the menu to the left, adjusted the alignment of the page label
    * mytvguide: Adjusted the alignment of the channel name and icon, made the text size bigger for the guide (let me know if you want the size changed back)
    * mysearch: Moved the menu to the left, adjusted the alignment of the page label
    * mytvconflicts: Moved the menu and info about the conflict to the left, adjusted the alignment of the page label, removed time and date code and added import of common.time
    * tvosd: Made the TV channel icon bigger, changed the position of the next show on TV label, added a seperator to the plot and made the current channel font size bigger
    * tvoverlay: Realigned the rec logo

ArthurDent75

February 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hello. I download your skin yesterday from this page
    MEDIAPORTAL - free MediaCenter HTPC Software - SimpleMP Beta 4 (MP 0.2.3.0)
    I notice there is not the file TVSeries.xml (and the subfolders with the pics in media).
    So I read the plugin documentation and I discover that this files must be present in the skin (even if the skin support the plugin)
    When I look at the caps of the skin I see the page implemented.
    And so I start going mad... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom