Skin Warning (1 Viewer)

mburgoon

Portal Member
April 25, 2007
Is there anyway to suppress the warning when using an outdated skin... to allow MP to bootup without any keystrokes?

I'm using 0.2.2, however there are limited skins for this version....

mrkaras

Portal Pro
December 9, 2006
Home Country
try changing the version in the references.xml file in your skins directory. I don't know if that works but I would think the version is read from one of those files. Hopefully that doesn't make media portal assume something wrongly about the skin.

mrkaras

Portal Pro
December 9, 2006
Home Country
possibly test the skin and have the version number updated in the distributed version if applicable.

mburgoon

Portal Member
April 25, 2007
try changing the version in the references.xml file in your skins directory. I don't know if that works but I would think the version is read from one of those files. Hopefully that doesn't make media portal assume something wrongly about the skin.

Thank you, works like a charm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added: symbolRateMultiplier
Judging by the source code, 1.20 has DB version 61, and 1.33 has DB version 62. That is, one column has been added...
Hi I have a TV server 1.12 on a dedicated box, utilizing 2 DVB-C cards and newcs. I want to keep that installation. However one of...
Replies
Views
Hi Steve, nice to see you're still around! The question is a bit broad so it's hard to give a solid anwser. In which part is this happening? My videos/MovingPictures/Onlinevideos? And do you use something like subcentral/subtitledownloader? Also log files in full debug mode of such a playback where it picks the old subtitlefile could...
Hi Steve, nice to see you're still around! The question is a bit broad so it's hard to give a solid anwser. In which part is this...
It appears that MP somehow caches previously used subtitle files for subsequent use next time the same video is played. My problem...
Replies
Views
I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have I missed something all this time? Is there a way of marking recordings as favourites, and an easy way to display them? Thank you
I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have...
I'm using MP1 Ukraine ( as a side issue Trend antivirus says later versions are ransomwear ) and I've used MP for many years. Have...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of finding plugins.) There is this thread that introduces the plugin, and this thread that details some changes to the Titan skin made by Gary Martyn (from 2013 :eek: ). I installed the plugin on my Aorus...
I was not previously aware of the "Drive Free Space" plugin, and it is not easy to find. (There really ought to be an easier way of...
I have a multiseat MP setup running version 1.33. I use the Titan skin and yesterday I decided I would update all my plugins on my...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom