Skin Xtreme (Widescreen 16:9) **** 10/04/2018 - version 1.8.0.0 released **** (1 Viewer)

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
So is there a way to determine the string that plugins require the .png files to be named like ?

...in wiki pages for plugins developers I've found this:
69 ''' If the plugin should have it's own button on the main menu of MediaPortal then it
70 ''' should return true to this method, otherwise if it should not be on home
71 ''' it should return false
72 ''' </summary>
73 ''' <param name="strButtonText">text the button should have</param>
74 ''' <param name="strButtonImage">image for the button, or empty for default</param>
75 ''' <param name="strButtonImageFocus">image for the button, or empty for default</param>
76 ''' <param name="strPictureImage">subpicture for the button or empty for none</param>
77 ''' <returns>true : plugin needs it's own button on home
78 ''' false : plugin does not need it's own button on home</returns>
79 Public Function GetHome(ByRef strButtonText As String, _
80 ByRef strButtonImage As String, _
81 ByRef strButtonImageFocus As String, _
82 ByRef strPictureImage As String) As Boolean
83 strButtonText = String.Empty
84 strButtonImage = String.Empty
85 strButtonImageFocus = String.Empty
86 strPictureImage = String.Empty
87 Return false
I think these could be the code rows related to the buttons string problem (row 73?); as soon as possible I'll try to ask to Micropolis to see if he can make some changes to resolve this little drawback with the next release of WorldWeather.

Cheers

level20peon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 4, 2007
    Aachen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The strange thing is that "hover_worldweather.png" is used inside the monitor on the right side when I select the weather entry in the menu. Just the menu buttons themselves are not shown, regardless of what I name them.

beruth

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Hello. First congratulations on your skin, it's great.

I have a problem. When I enter MOVING PICTURES,and select one film, the option to exit is automatically select and if I accept (with OK button), the program closes. It's very uncomfortable.

If I try go to TRAILERS (with down button) MP logo appears, and I can't.

How I can solve it? Thank you.

My version: MP 1.7.1
    version 1.5.0.0 of Xtreme
    Xtreme eXtension Pack 1.0.0.0

Last edited:

Marduk65

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

I have a problem. When I enter MOVING PICTURES,and select one film, the option to exit is automatically select and if I accept (with OK button), the program closes. It's very uncomfortable.

How I can solve it?

Hi beruth,
    first of all excuse me for late in this answer (I was really very busy last couple of days).
    About your problem, copy attached file into Xtreme main directory (ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Xtreme - of course overwrite existing file).
    Please let me know if this solve.

Thank You very much
    Cheers

Attachments

• movingpictures.details.xml
      16.2 KB

beruth

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

How I can solve it?

Hi beruth,
    first of all excuse me for late in this answer (I was really very busy last couple of days).
    About your problem, copy attached file into Xtreme main directory (ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Xtreme - of course overwrite existing file).
    Please let me know if this solve.

Thank You very much
    Cheers
    Works!, Thank you

Picard007

Portal Member
    June 27, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

i have installed Xtreme + Mod but i didn´t see the Latest Media (MyFilms or Pictures etc). (the latest media plugin is installed)

Marduk65

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hello,

i have installed Xtreme + Mod but i didn´t see the Latest Media (MyFilms or Pictures etc). (the latest media plugin is installed)

Hi Picard007,
    for MyFilms latest media overlay a little fix is needed; copy attached BasicHome.xml file in Xtreme main folder, and all other xmls in zip files in related themes directories (of course overwrite existing xmls).
    All other ovelays, like for example that one for Pictures, should works simply setting properly them in menu editor.

Let me know if this solve your issue
    Cheers

Attachments

• BasicHome.xml
      45 KB
    • Hero Vision.zip
      3.7 KB
    • Horus Vision.zip
      4 KB
    • Horus.zip
      3.9 KB

beruth

Portal Pro
    March 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    when will come version 1.8 compatible?

Marduk65

Portal Pro
    November 28, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    when will come version 1.8 compatible?

Hi beruth,
    actual 1.5.0.0 version of the skin should work also with MP1.8 (I've tryied updating MP on my testing machine with no problems); are you having issues with that?

About new version of the skin, I'm working very hard on the upcoming 1.6.0.0 release, but probably I'm... a little bit "masochistic" so I'm unable to release an update with only few changes and little work :); This time my main focus is to significantly improve the general readability, and to try to reach this goal as much as possible, I've decided to change the main fonts.
    This means that I have to review almost all screens to optimize them to the new fonts (...not so bad because I'm doing also a lot of little fix and improvements :whistle:), so needed time is not so short.
    At the moment I've almost completed the standard theme; in the next couple of weeks I will work on the other themes.
    In addition to this I'm adding also some new settings and other graphic enhancements like for example the support for Clear Art/DVD Art.
    Sometimes I make a little comparison between the new version I'm working on and the actual 1.5.0.0, and I think that the new version is really a big improvement :cool:, so... stay tuned (only a little bit of patience again) ;).

Ciao

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom