Skin Xtreme (Widescreen 16:9) **** 10/04/2018 - version 1.8.0.0 released **** (1 Viewer)

beruth

Portal Pro
March 16, 2007
Spain Spain
when will come version 1.8 compatible?

Hi beruth,
actual 1.5.0.0 version of the skin should work also with MP1.8 (I've tryied updating MP on my testing machine with no problems); are you having issues with that?

About new version of the skin, I'm working very hard on the upcoming 1.6.0.0 release, but probably I'm... a little bit "masochistic" so I'm unable to release an update with only few changes and little work :); This time my main focus is to significantly improve the general readability, and to try to reach this goal as much as possible, I've decided to change the main fonts.
This means that I have to review almost all screens to optimize them to the new fonts (...not so bad because I'm doing also a lot of little fix and improvements :whistle:), so needed time is not so short.
At the moment I've almost completed the standard theme; in the next couple of weeks I will work on the other themes.
In addition to this I'm adding also some new settings and other graphic enhancements like for example the support for Clear Art/DVD Art.
Sometimes I make a little comparison between the new version I'm working on and the actual 1.5.0.0, and I think that the new version is really a big improvement :cool:, so... stay tuned (only a little bit of patience again) ;).

Ciao
Hi,

I haven't upgraded to 1.8, because I thought that the skin was not compatible. I love this skin. Now, I know, I can update. (y)

Thank you very much for your work, MASTER

if version 1.6 is better ... IT WILL BE AMAZING

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Italy Italy
...still work in progress.
Hope to give you good news in the next month (as I've written in the previous post, I have to review almost all screens and related xmls :confused:)

Marduk65

Portal Pro
November 28, 2011
Italy Italy
...I'm doing final tests to the new upcoming version of the skin; for the moment I wish a Merry Merry Christmas to all of You and your families (see below, it seems that... also Santa Claus likes very much upcoming Xtreme version :p, so... stay tuned ;))

MerryChristmas.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rob Hexenmeister Quick question - skinning MyPics General Support 7
ajs [Info] Pre 0.7 Beta - MPExtended, WebMP, Bootstrap skin by ajs - Hard way MPExtended 374
S Touchscreen skin? MediaPortal 1 Talk 6
azzuro [fixed] 5011: Version label in Splash screen - pos, size from skin MediaPortal 1 61
catavolt [WiP] When changing theme in my skins, I always get this error message in logs MediaPortal 1 9
joecrow MultiShortcut Plugin (Uavailable) in DWHD skin General Support 58
V Skin With Menu Editor MediaPortal 1 Skins 13
wizard123 New Skin Template ? MediaPortal 2 8
Rob Hexenmeister [solved] Latest Media Handler - skinning buttons Fanart Handler 19
CyberSimian [solved] MP1-4976 Built-in skin variables for current date MediaPortal 1 8
Mr6686 [solved] Titan skin broken since update to 1.23 Installation, configuration support 6
doskabouter Skin question Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) 1
Y Titan Skin unter 1.23 nicht mehr so schön Allgemeines Supportforum 1
framug 1.22.0 BasicHome Editor settings for DefaultWide HD skin not kept when update 1.22 3
catavolt [solved] FanartHandler - Skin - Holiday and Spotlight support Fanart Handler 5
ajs [fixed] 4936 - Strange behavior of the font in the skin MediaPortal 1 35
ajs [solved] 4935: Add string.replace function to Skin engine MediaPortal 1 10
ajs [solved] Latest Media Handler - Skin settings - Custom latests items number Fanart Handler 27
Rob Hexenmeister [solved] Latests Media Handler - Skinning an updating window or control Fanart Handler 26
T Skin Wechsel Installationsprobleme? 1
JJDoherty Designing & implementing a new skin... Skins and Design 8
D [fixed] Image browser crashing in Folder View (WMC skin) 2.2 Archive 10
CyberSimian Do skin variables have global scope? MediaPortal 1 16
N Skins to download separately MediaPortal 1 Talk 5
P WMC Skin full screen/EPG Skins and Design 3