SLOOOOOOOOOOW (1 Viewer)

jellybeard999

Portal Pro
October 14, 2005
When i go to fast forward with my remote... even at 16x it only goes about 4 secs at a time...

any way to make it go faster ???

ie at 16x it does 1 min jumps ??? or even 16 sec jumps (as the name suggests)

jellybeard999

Portal Pro
October 14, 2005
also ... the app slows right down when the in vid menu (aspect ratio) or the ffwd panel appear...

any way to disable the panel or change some ffwd settings ???

5teve

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 26, 2005
    Perth, Australia
    we need more details before we can summize what may be wrong... please use the support template and fill in all the appropriate details... then you may get a bit more useful help :)

Thanks

Steve

scoop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2004
    Hi jellybeard999,

Sounds like you're using Overlay for Video Renderer instead of VMR9. Try switching the Video Renderer to VMR9 Renderless for TV, Movies & DVD (or in whatever section your problem occurs). To change this, start Configuration, then:

- DVD --> DVD Player --> Video Renderer: choose: VMR9 Renderless

- Movies --> Movie Player --> Video Renderer: choose: VMR9 Renderless

- Television --> Video Renderer --> choose: VMR9 Renderless

Kind regards,
    Michel

jellybeard999

Portal Pro
    October 14, 2005
    scoop said:
    Hi jellybeard999,

Sounds like you're using Overlay for Video Renderer instead of VMR9. Try switching the Video Renderer to VMR9 Renderless for TV, Movies & DVD (or in whatever section your problem occurs). To change this, start Configuration, then:

- DVD --> DVD Player --> Video Renderer: choose: VMR9 Renderless

- Movies --> Movie Player --> Video Renderer: choose: VMR9 Renderless

- Television --> Video Renderer --> choose: VMR9 Renderless

Kind regards,
    Michel

I was using that, and have now changed it as you say...

Will see what its like ;)

Thanks

EDIT - that was it... now 3 mins in 3 seconds or something, and no chuggin :)

Thank you so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 Odd Standby issue DE
    Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as I can tell, now when my HTPC wakes up to make a recording it no longer does so in away mode. I will probably do a restore from a backup in the hope that that will resolve the issue.:mad:
    Since I played around with all the settings as per the previous posts and despite putting everything back to how it was, as far as...
    Generally standby is working well on My Mp 1.32 x64 pre set up. I just have one issue, which was also present on earlier x86...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    @doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
    I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV audiodecoder shows status 'bistreaming' on the output. What is your LAV status?
    Well, there is nothing wrong in the log. I have personaly tested the bitstreaming after DVD resume, and I can confirm that the LAV...
    My apologies for posting two separate issues in one posting, however, the logs I have cover both. 1. Resume playback of...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom