Smoother Fonts? (1 Viewer)

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
August 12, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

all Fonts aren't smooth. Is it possible to enable ClearType / AntiAliasing for the fonts in MediaPortal?

Regards,
Sascha

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
August 12, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I'm not at home at the moment, so I will post a screenshot in the evening, but I think a screenshot ist not neccessary, because it is a general issue.

You can see this e.g. while starting MediaPortal when you see the labels with "Loading plugins...", "generate cache...", etc. pp. Have a look at the edges of the font. The font is very sharp without using AntiAliasing or ClearType, so it looks not so good on a LCD TV ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Yup, I just celebrated my 72. birthday on 6th of November ;)
Yup, I just celebrated my 72. birthday on 6th of November ;)
So, here's another one. DefaultWideHD again. Since I've changed the height of the fonts in fonts.xml to be larger, so I wouldn't...
Replies
Views
Try it with MPConfig -> GUI -> Language settings and untick "Use string prefixes..." ;)
Try it with MPConfig -> GUI -> Language settings and untick "Use string prefixes..." ;)
After I made some font size changes, I had to make a few tweaks to the general layout spacing to accommodate the larger fonts. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.5 No genres after upgrade to 2.5 DE
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and music are part of the NET6 version as for NET4. If you have issues with it further infos would be good.
You need to check the wiki for TVMosaic, you have recordings as source available once TVM is installed. And of course images and...
Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the Requirements and you've filled in your System...
Replies
Views
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that apparent errors are not rare, but these are "errors" that do not affect the functioning of the product. (It is not desirable to have these errors in the log file, as it misleads users, testers, and...
Good. I am pleased that that is now working for you. :) If you have ever looked at MP debug log files, you may have noticed that...
Hi, I am reinstalling MediaPortal 1.13 on a new W10 64Bit computer. In need to use this old version because of TVWishlist. So my...
Replies
Views
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
@doskabouter That fixed it, thanks!
I just upgraded to 1.32 and now, when I start TV-Service Config, I get this error: [2024-01-31 09:33:13,138] [Log ] [SetupTv...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom