Smp editor crashing (1 Viewer)

hilfer

Portal Pro
November 3, 2010
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Hi:

Having same problem as many others here.
Upgraded from R.C to 1.2.1 and editor is crashing.The problem is I dont find the "user xml" file mentioned on this thread !!!!
My OS is win7 64 .

Can you pls help me.??

hilfer

Portal Pro
November 3, 2010
Home Country
Portugal Portugal
Can you pls help me.??
You make it hard with zero information.

What more information do you need ??

As I said , streamendMP editor crashes everytime I try to open it.

I told you my OS is windows 7, 64 and this started after an upgrade from MP 1.2 RC to new 1.2.1.

EDIT: I CAN'T FIND ON MP CONFIG. THE PLUGIN "INFOSERVICE" SO I THINK STREAMEDMP IS NOT CORRECTLY INSTALLED.
ALSO THE MISSING OF THE "USERMENUPROFILE XML" FILE MEANS IT'S NOT CORRECTELY INSTALLED, I THINK.

what if I make a fresh install of the skinn?? my configurations will be lost ?? will that solve the problem ??

STuNZ

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 25, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi,

I've the same error of nl62544 and Domoril too.

I don't know if can help and if can be the cause but this error came out the first time when i've changed the filter menu in movingpicture.

I'm running MP 1.2 final release with StreamedMP Vers. 1.7.1

SMPEditor version: 1.7.1.2953

I've attched also the xml and two screenshots

Same problem here after apgrading from MP1.1 to 1.21 and latest StreamedMP. I resolved by removing any incompatible plugins that were identified by MP config. Not sure which one it was in the end but SMPEditor works now.

w8andc

Portal Member
    October 23, 2005
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    I had also the same error coming up by SMPeditor.

After reading this thread were some paths were mentioned for StreamedMP I found the problem in the default install paths from StreamedMP.
    Probably it could also the reason by other members here.

I use Windows 7 64 bit version.
    Latest Mediaportal 1.2.1 and some plugins.

I"ve installed Mediaportal in c:\Program Files map and hereby I bypassed the default path c:\program files (x86) in a Windows 7 x64 environment.
    After installing StreamedMP some files (f.e. SMPeditor, ...) were automatically installed in the wrong path c:\program files (x86) instead of c:\program files.

By copying all the left files from c:\ program files (x86)\Mediaportal to c:\program files\Mediaportal in the corresponding maps everything is again all right and SMPeditor is working all right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom