Sorting films (1 Viewer)

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Is it possible to sort the films by the date they have been added to the database or to the hard disk?

TY

daquint

Portal Pro
November 8, 2006
Sure. Once you are in the media portal my films page, choose Sort until you get to the the Date listview.

This uses the date added sorting.

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
I saw that already, but it isnt working for me. The order isnt the correct, I dont know why

yatesd

Portal Pro
April 30, 2007
Do you use ANT or DVD Profiler for maintaining your database and also which version of MyFilms are you using?

I had same problem with DVDP until 4.1.4.3 then it started working correctly.

zebons

Portal Pro
January 2, 2006
Do you verify that your DB's Dates have the same format than your Windows regionals settings ?
Can you post an extract of your db file ?

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
I think I have found the problem: The dates werent being saved in ANT. There is a checkbox u have to mark to save the date. I know this is a MP forum, but... Is there a way to get that checkbox always marked in ANT everytime I add a new film to xml database?
One more thing: sorting by lenght isnt working properly in my HTPC. Plugin seems to be working with 2-digits and 3-digits lenghts in a separate way. Example: sorting 8 movies by lenght in a increasing way: 101 minutes- 110- 120- 180-63-78-89-95. Anyone having also this problem???

TY

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

MP1 MP2 1.32 StreamedMP Latest Music DE
No one can help me here?
No one can help me here?
In StreamedMP I have the most recently added films (Moving Pictures) and also TV recordings on the home screen. But I made the...
Replies
Views
THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
Replies
Views
@ltfearme @m3rcury @Edalex
@ltfearme @m3rcury @Edalex
Due to the release of the x64 version, and the need to recompile plugins, we have created a separate repository (for plugins that...
Replies
Views
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
Replies
Views
Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all data including poster. Also the import speed is much faster + the local data are kept forever, even MP2 is removed. To overwrite only some movies you need to remove them once from the share, place an...
Please check the wiki. I never take online sources but perform offline imports. You can use external tools for that and change all...
Hi, I'm new here but have been gradually getting my head around setting everything up but one simple task is throwing me off - how...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom