HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi Man Pang,

Please post your logs, fill in your System Specs (see my signature) and a screenshot indicating the issue.
    We can't do much with the info you've provided us so far.

Man Pang

Portal Pro
    May 25, 2015
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Man Pang,

Please post your logs, fill in your System Specs (see my signature) and a screenshot indicating the issue.
    We can't do much with the info you've provided us so far.

Hi HomeY,

I have worked around the issue by switching to the Titan skin. I realized the issue occurred when I had switched to Classic Skin. Try it with Classic Skin and you will see the problem. We have 27 computers with varying specifications that all exhibit the same issue in Classic Skin.

Regards,

Man Pang

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have worked around the issue by switching to the Titan skin. I realized the issue occurred when I had switched to Classic Skin. Try it with Classic Skin and you will see the problem.
    Are you talking about the BasicHome vs ClassicHome (MP Config >> GUI >> Pulldown on the bottom) or a completely different skin?

Man Pang

Portal Pro
    May 25, 2015
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I have worked around the issue by switching to the Titan skin. I realized the issue occurred when I had switched to Classic Skin. Try it with Classic Skin and you will see the problem.
    Are you talking about the BasicHome vs ClassicHome (MP Config >> GUI >> Pulldown on the bottom) or a completely different skin?

Ah, it is the DefaultWide skin, as per MP Config >> GUI >> Skin Selection >> DefaultWide

The Default skin may well be affected too

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the MePo configuration utility. I also downloaded the X86 BDReader plugin that you posted. Renamed the existing files in the MePo folder, and copied the updated files to the MePo folder. For the most part...
    Thanks again for all the help. I deleted 'BDHandler.dll" from the process folder, and as expected, it no longer appears in the...
    I'm not sure that this works on 32-bit, but if I try to play a 4K UHD Blu-ray (Using makeMKV, modified firmware, and AnyDVD HD) the...
    Replies
    Views
    I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All that I can suggest is that you read this page in the MP Wiki and experiment to see if it will merge the separate folders to give you a unified view of the media. -- from CyberSimian in the UK
    I don't organise my media in the way that you do, so I don't know whether MediaPortal provides the capability that you want. All...
    Hi i have a collection of 9208(Still growing on a daily basis)) music videos(ripped in m2ts format from blu-rays) which are stored...
    Replies
    Views
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    TVE 3,5 as you noticed in my other Thread.
    Hello Folks, Although the New MediaPortal Version 2.5 looks great so far, it seems that it still has major Bugs? I created a...
    Replies
    Views
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    THX for info. 0.62 plugin version doesn't crash with MP 1.31 therefore, it seems to me to be little buggy...
    Started on: 2023-12-26 last update: 2023-12-26 Summary: Minimize the amount of data written to disk by simulating a tempfs RAM...
    Replies
    Views
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after restart. If you go to an episode and open the options and pick choose artwork then choose episode thumbnail it shows the correct thumbnail and says it is remote. Click on it and it goes local instantly and...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    So not 100% sure if this is a MyTVSeries or FanArt issue, but the episode thumbnails always revert to the series default after...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom