HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    Hi Man Pang,

Please post your logs, fill in your System Specs (see my signature) and a screenshot indicating the issue.
    We can't do much with the info you've provided us so far.

Man Pang

Portal Pro
    May 25, 2015
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Hi Man Pang,

Please post your logs, fill in your System Specs (see my signature) and a screenshot indicating the issue.
    We can't do much with the info you've provided us so far.
    Hi HomeY,

I have worked around the issue by switching to the Titan skin. I realized the issue occurred when I had switched to Classic Skin. Try it with Classic Skin and you will see the problem. We have 27 computers with varying specifications that all exhibit the same issue in Classic Skin.

Regards,

Man Pang

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    I have worked around the issue by switching to the Titan skin. I realized the issue occurred when I had switched to Classic Skin. Try it with Classic Skin and you will see the problem.
    Are you talking about the BasicHome vs ClassicHome (MP Config >> GUI >> Pulldown on the bottom) or a completely different skin?

Man Pang

Portal Pro
    May 25, 2015
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    I have worked around the issue by switching to the Titan skin. I realized the issue occurred when I had switched to Classic Skin. Try it with Classic Skin and you will see the problem.
    Are you talking about the BasicHome vs ClassicHome (MP Config >> GUI >> Pulldown on the bottom) or a completely different skin?
    Ah, it is the DefaultWide skin, as per MP Config >> GUI >> Skin Selection >> DefaultWide

The Default skin may well be affected too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom