Streamed MP 1.8.2 Beta [31 Dec 2012] [Supports MP 1.3 Beta] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I get the red mark with worldweatherplugin as being not compatible but it's installed with this version of streamedmp. Is that works as designed or faulty?
    You need the version from the worldweather threed, with this version it works great. v0.5.6 oder night build v0.5.8

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    WorldWeather 0.5.6 is compatible with MP 1.3, so I have no idea why its not working for you.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ah, when comes an update for colorized EPG ? Or is this inbuild and i must set it up somewhere ?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Ah, when comes an update for colorized EPG ? Or is this inbuild and i must set it up somewhere ?
    Its already supported, just go to the MediaPortal Configuration->GUI->StreamedMP->Edit Skin Settings->TV Guide and configure.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Damien, did you change the way a scheduled recording looks in the EPG? Normally the entire program would show up red, now i only see a red dot on the program ;)
    Changed because of the colored EPG?? (If so, then no 'bug') ;)

edsche

Community Plugin Dev
    January 7, 2007
    Ulm
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Due to MyLyrics and WebBrowser not being compatible with MediaPortal 1.3 yet, these plugins have been temporarily removed from the installation package. All other plugins are MP1.3 ready.
    Thanks for the update Damien :D
    Btw: The WebBrowser Plugin and infoservice are both MP1.3 compatible.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Damien, might have found a bug.

It seems that the red blinking recording dot isn't working on the INFO screen (Y on keyboard).
    I switched to DefaultWide to check, but that doesn't have an overlay on the info screen, but there's something strange going on:
    When i start the recording with DefaultWide skin, then exit MP, switch skins to SMP, start MP, watch something (LiveTV or serie) and then hit Y for info, the dot IS blinking... :confused:
    But when i start a recording with SMP skin, watch LiveTV or serie & hit Y for info, the dot doesn't do anything.

piccirilli

Portal Member
    September 24, 2009
    Thanks so much for getting an update for 1.3.
    The only thing missing is mouse support for basichome. All other menus work fine using a mouse.
    Any possibility adding mouse support in a future version?

Last edited:

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Damien, might have found a bug.

It seems that the red blinking recording dot isn't working on the INFO screen (Y on keyboard).
    I switched to DefaultWide to check, but that doesn't have an overlay on the info screen, but there's something strange going on:
    When i start the recording with DefaultWide skin, then exit MP, switch skins to SMP, start MP, watch something (LiveTV or serie) and then hit Y for info, the dot IS blinking... :confused:
    But when i start a recording with SMP skin, watch LiveTV or serie & hit Y for info, the dot doesn't do anything.
    It sounds like a MediaPortal bug, but will have to test myself to confirm.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom