Streamed MP 1.8.2 Beta [31 Dec 2012] [Supports MP 1.3 Beta] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moviejunkie80

Portal Pro
July 23, 2011
Malters
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Since I use the Swiss Radio and TV logos, I have the install of StreamedMP selected no logos, as the Swiss logos not available for selection. When I then moved into the TV guide, I noticed that the logo can not be displayed.

I installed suggest the logo package again and now they are displayed. I do not know why.

(Translated in google translator)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Since I use the Swiss Radio and TV logos, I have the install of StreamedMP selected no logos, as the Swiss logos not available for selection. When I then moved into the TV guide, I noticed that the logo can not be displayed.

I installed suggest the logo package again and now they are displayed. I do not know why.

(Translated in google translator)
    Let's assume that it was some unexplainable issue since both bribbon and I can confirm that its still working after instal and uninstall of the skin.

psykix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 10, 2009
    Wirral
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    When I am scrolling on the TV Guide through the days of the week, I get "flashing" like it is flicking between another image and the TV guide.

Anyone else suffer this?

Also, I may be being a bit dim here, but on the TV Guide genres, I have movies in red, but everything else is just normal (as it always used to be). Do I have to do something to get the other genres and colours to show?

Cheers..

odysseus

Portal Pro
    November 27, 2006
    Newtonville,Massachusetts
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hello, I'd like to respectfully add my voice to those requesting an update for 4TR Recorded TV. I threw a xml from Default Wide into the StreamedMP folder so it can display recordings, but it looks pretty junky. The WAF is a big problem too. Thank you for any time you can take for this.

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    When I am scrolling on the TV Guide through the days of the week, I get "flashing" like it is flicking between another image and the TV guide.

Anyone else suffer this?

This is a basic MP1.3A problem, and not a problem with SMP (from what I understand).[DOUBLEPOST=1346525371][/DOUBLEPOST]@ltfearme

Thanks for the great update to make SMP compatible with MP1.3A, it seems to work fine for me so far.

I was wondering whether two changes were possible for future updates:

1) Would it be possible to configure the RadioGuide XML so that it automatically configured itself in the same layout as the TVGuide XML during configuration. I have an excellently formatted TV EPG, with 16 lines of data, but my Radio EPG only has 8 or so, so looks really low resolution. Since the Radio Guide is now the same as the TV Guide within MP, it would be beneficial to bring in-line with the TV (in my opinion).

2) Also regarding the Radio Guide, would it be worth defaulting to the guide rather than the simple channel, for the same reason?

3) Would it be worth adding this MOD: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mod-online-lookup.100467/ to SMP as default, because it is very useful indeed?

Thanks, and keep up the great work.

Robbo100

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    1) Would it be possible to configure the RadioGuide XML so that it automatically configured itself in the same layout as the TVGuide XML during configuration. I have an excellently formatted TV EPG, with 16 lines of data, but my Radio EPG only has 8 or so, so looks really low resolution. Since the Radio Guide is now the same as the TV Guide within MP, it would be beneficial to bring in-line with the TV (in my opinion).
    Definitely a good idea, if you could add it to the issue tracker so we don't forget that would be great.

2) Also regarding the Radio Guide, would it be worth defaulting to the guide rather than the simple channel, for the same reason?
    Im not exactly sure what that means as I dont use radio that often except for when skinning. Is this a skin issue, what happens when using DefaultWide?

3) Would it be worth adding this MOD: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mod-online-lookup.100467/ to SMP as default, because it is very useful indeed?
    Yeah, definitely worth it...just need to time to test and integrate ;)

robbo100

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 5, 2009
    UK
    Home Country
    ltfearme

Item 2: What I mean is that you currently have to search through the list of XMLs for the RadioGuide file, but it would be good if it were added to the list of common pages so that it can be found easier.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    ltfearme

Item 2: What I mean is that you currently have to search through the list of XMLs for the RadioGuide file, but it would be good if it were added to the list of common pages so that it can be found easier.
    Gotcha, if you add that to the issue tracker as well then me or Trevor will get to it ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom