Streamed MP 1.8.2 Beta [31 Dec 2012] [Supports MP 1.3 Beta] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoopy87

Portal Pro
August 12, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have three issues:

1.) I'm using the BasicHome, but sometimes, when I go back from a sub menu (movies, etc.) I see the default home screen of your skin and have to navigate back twice to see the BasicHome.

2.) When using the plugin RadioTime (Online Radio), I always see the progressbar in the middle of the screen. This happens with all online radio streams within the RadioTime plugin, though the stream is already playing and not buffering. The ProgressBar is also visible on all screens within MediePortal (Home, other Plugins, etc.)

3.) When returning from Standby the MediaPortal window is not fullscreen anymore. Don't know if this is an issue of the skin (wrong width and height after returning from standby) or if this is an issue of MediaPortal 1.3.0 Alpha.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    3.) When returning from Standby the MediaPortal window is not fullscreen anymore. Don't know if this is an issue of the skin (wrong width and height after returning from standby) or if this is an issue of MediaPortal 1.3.0 Alpha.

This is a MediaPortal (D3D) issue. The team is working on this and Target Version for the fix is set @ 1.3Beta
    http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3353

Last edited:

jkuch77

Portal Member
    November 15, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi. I'm using 4therecord 1.7.0.0 and the recomplied plugin that is compatible with mediaportal 1.3 Alpha. The recorded TV screen is not showing my recorded TV, just disk space indicater at the bottom. It works fine with default(wide) skin. Also, recorded Radio is the same issue. Will this be fixed in the final release of Streamedmp 1.8 skin?

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Dear ltfearme and StreamedMP Team Members,
    allow me to point out a problem which report a User from my TV Logo Extension Package:
    Source: Swiss Radio + TV Logos - Seite 7 (German)

Das nach der Installation vom Skin alle Logos fehlen ist nicht schön! Wegen solchen Geschehnissen kann ich mir vorstellen, dass hier im Forum allgemein der Begriff basteln mit MediaPortal verbunden wird. Da StreamedMp auch Logos anbietet vermute ich dass sie um Fehler zu vermeiden, standardmässig die Radio und TV Logos in der Installationsroutine einfach löschen lassen. Da MePo aber international ist und nicht nur User aus dem deutschen Lande oder Österreich kommen, finde ich dies nicht optimal. Es gibt ja auch Logopakete aus anderen Ländern, die somit das gleiche Problem haben müssten..

Trotzdem Danke für den Hinweis! Vielleicht sollte man das Skin Team auf diese Problematik einmal aufmerksam machen..

Gruess Stefan

English short version: After install StreamedMP, all Radio and TV Logos will be missing.
    "The missing of all the Radio and TV Logos after installing the skin is not pretty! Since StreamedMP also offers logos I suspect that they avoid errors, let standard TV and Radio logos in the installation routine simply delete. I find this isn't optimal because MediaPortal has a international Community and isn't only for Users from German and Austria. There are also logo packages from other countries, which would have the same problem ..

Nevertheless, thanks for the tip! Perhaps we should make the skin team re-focus attention on this issue .."

What you think about that?
    bribbon

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi bribbon_81, could you please describe the problem a bit more (or confirm my thoughts)?
    Do i understand it correctly that you had the Swiss logos installed, then installed StreamedMP and after the install all your Swiss logos were gone?

By default, the installer doesn't install logos. You have to check the box to get those installed with the rest of the package, so it shouldn't touch the \MediaPortal\Thumbs\tv\logos directory.

Last edited:

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi HomeY,
    that's exactly what a User tells me. I have it not confirmed and I can not tell you whether he had selected a logo in your Installer. I suppose that if none is selected, it also deletes any logos? Should I check it?

EDIT: I asked the User "Moviejunkie80" to a small Statement here in this Thread. He has reported this to me..

Last edited:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi HomeY,
    that's exactly what a User tells me. I have it not confirmed and I can not tell you whether he had selected a logo in your Installer. I suppose that if none is selected, it also deletes any logos? Should I check it?
    If you could check, that would be great. Then i'll do the same, and if we can both confirm, then you might have found a bug (assuming existing logos shouldn't be deleted when none are installed by StreamedMP).

I'll go install SMP on Testbox and see what happens to all logos in folder, and let you know ;)

** EDIT**
    OK, just installed SMP on a clean install, and all my logos are still there. And after removing StreamedMP, all tv logos are still present in the folder (as expected) :)

So.. no idea what @Moviejunkie80 did, but curious about it!

Last edited:

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Now I could also make several tests.
    1. S-RTV Logos installed; SMP install without Logos -> S-RTV Logos are available
    2. S-RTV Logos and SMP installed; deinstall of SMP -> S-RTV Logos are available
    3. S-RTV Logos installed; SMP install with Logos (e.g. UK Logos) -> S-RTV and UK Logos available
    4. S-RTV Logos installed; SMP with UK Logos installed; deinstall of SMP (+UK) -> S-RTV available

quintessence: false alarm! everything works well.
    I apologize for the wrong report and would thank to HomeY for his quick response! (y)

bribbon

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    No problem. So... you maintain the package. Maybe @ltfearme wants to add them to the SMP install? ;)
    Dutch logos would also be nice to have included. Although it would be understandable if the size of the packages is the reason that they're not included.

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    That would be an idea. But like you said: the size and actuality of the logos.. Perhaps it would be complicated.

..to me it should not be.. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom