Streamed MP Beta Release v0.1.167 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thank you all three of you :)

A request, could it be possible to add some sort of a layer behind the covers in thumbnail mode for MovingPictures? It's extremely hard to see many of the covers, especially with bright backdrops. Would be great if you cut put an extra layer between the backdrop and the covers like in the TV-series here:

http://jossan.visse.nu/~spuck/streamedmp/spuck/tvseries_episodes_logos.jpg

Not sure if this belongs here or in the MovingPictures forum.

xanadu1979

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Oh.....my......god.....

This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Seriously, every other MP skin looks like crap next to this one. Thank you all so much for all the work you've put into this.

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thank you all three of you :)

A request, could it be possible to add some sort of a layer behind the covers in thumbnail mode for MovingPictures? It's extremely hard to see many of the covers, especially with bright backdrops. Would be great if you cut put an extra layer between the backdrop and the covers like in the TV-series here:

http://jossan.visse.nu/~spuck/streamedmp/spuck/tvseries_episodes_logos.jpg

Not sure if this belongs here or in the MovingPictures forum.
    With thumbnail mode do you mean the small icons/big icons views? Not sure what you are asking..

knukkel

Portal Member
    August 11, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    First of all: What a !@#$%^&*( beeeeep great skit !!!! :D

One little problem here, when I activate the wheather section of the rssticker, i got the problem with the black homescreen.

bugqm0.jpg

Issue 4 - streamedmp - Google Code

xanadu1979

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Home Country
    Dumb question.

I'm using mattsk88's TV-Series style. It's in Filmstrip view right now. How do I get it into List View? I've tried pressing left, right, up, and down. No hidden menu comes up. I don't see anything in the context menu either.

uncertainty

Portal Pro
    September 29, 2007
    NYC
    Home Country
    Is it possible to switch between the two flavors of MY TVseries and Moving Pictures manually? I've been experimenting with both the Spuck and mattsk88 versions by uninstalling and then reinstalling the skin. Is this the only way to for example try Moving Pictures with or without emphasis on Fan Art?

thanks again for an outrageous skin...:cool:

xanadu1979

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Home Country
    Is it possible to switch between the two flavors of MY TVseries and Moving Pictures manually? I've been experimenting with both the Spuck and mattsk88 versions by uninstalling and then reinstalling the skin. Is this the only way to for example try Moving Pictures with or without emphasis on Fan Art?

thanks again for an outrageous skin...:cool:

I've found that the easiest way is to just run setup.exe again and choose modify. You don't need to uninstall before running setup.exe.

pato_mld

Portal Member
    November 30, 2007
    Home Country
    If you can't find the .exe file, you can always go into the Programs section in Control Panel, then choose to modify(WinXP)/change(Vista) the StreamedMP entry. This will rerun the install so you can choose FanArt/Non-FanArt setups.

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Please can you provide a version of this fabulous skin WITHOUT the installer?
    I much prefer to tweak and setup things manually...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom