Streamed MP Beta Release v0.1.167 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darre

Portal Pro
April 21, 2007
Home Country
Norway Norway
Its a quick fix for you spudr.. just install once with spuck xml's, backup xml's in question, then reinstall with matts. Problem solved ;)

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
Please can you provide a version of this fabulous skin WITHOUT the installer?
I much prefer to tweak and setup things manually...

In future installers we have changed it so that both xmls still placed in their respective folders so users that are comfortable with copying and pasting xmls can do so. Our aim is to make this skin as user friendly as possible:)

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Please can you provide a version of this fabulous skin WITHOUT the installer?
I much prefer to tweak and setup things manually...

In future installers we have changed it so that both xmls still placed in their respective folders so users that are comfortable with copying and pasting xmls can do so. Our aim is to make this skin as user friendly as possible:)

You can also get the skin from our svn.

Cadriel

Portal Member
September 11, 2008
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I'd *really* like to see the option of an 8 or 12 line TV guide if possible. ;) At the moment, my channels are duplicated - since I only have 7 of'em.

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
I'd *really* like to see the option of an 8 or 12 line TV guide if possible. ;) At the moment, my channels are duplicated - since I only have 7 of'em.

Will hopefully be added as an installer option in the next release:)

zicoz

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Thank you all three of you :)

A request, could it be possible to add some sort of a layer behind the covers in thumbnail mode for MovingPictures? It's extremely hard to see many of the covers, especially with bright backdrops. Would be great if you cut put an extra layer between the backdrop and the covers like in the TV-series here:

http://jossan.visse.nu/~spuck/streamedmp/spuck/tvseries_episodes_logos.jpg

Not sure if this belongs here or in the MovingPictures forum.
    With thumbnail mode do you mean the small icons/big icons views? Not sure what you are asking..

Yes on the big and small icon view for Moving Pictures.

Then take the black middle layer that you use in the TV-Series plugin (Let's say the backdrop is the back layer, and the text/cover is the front layer and the black "thing" in between in MP-TVseries is the middle layer) and use it in the same way in MovingPictures. That would make the covers alot easier to see.

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Think I know what you're saying now. We should use the overlay that is used in filmstrip views for the icon view. That's actually a good idea, I'll see if it works.

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    Thank you all three of you :)

A request, could it be possible to add some sort of a layer behind the covers in thumbnail mode for MovingPictures? It's extremely hard to see many of the covers, especially with bright backdrops. Would be great if you cut put an extra layer between the backdrop and the covers like in the TV-series here:

http://jossan.visse.nu/~spuck/streamedmp/spuck/tvseries_episodes_logos.jpg

Not sure if this belongs here or in the MovingPictures forum.
    With thumbnail mode do you mean the small icons/big icons views? Not sure what you are asking..

Yes on the big and small icon view for Moving Pictures.

Then take the black middle layer that you use in the TV-Series plugin (Let's say the backdrop is the back layer, and the text/cover is the front layer and the black "thing" in between in MP-TVseries is the middle layer) and use it in the same way in MovingPictures. That would make the covers alot easier to see.
    If you using my moving pictures xmls then i recommend against using them as I havent really done a thumbnails view:oops: Ive been meaning to but havent really got around to it.

carmenm

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    i just checkout the svn, it s very nice to be able to have very last changes! I was wondering could you build a new setup during each commit? That would help a lot being sure we do not forget anything

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    i just checkout the svn, it s very nice to be able to have very last changes! I was wondering could you build a new setup during each commit? That would help a lot being sure we do not forget anything
    That would be a little time consuming a lot of commits are fairly minor changes, its fine if users want to download from the SVN but we dont really want bugs reported from users doing this. I'd also be a bit cautious as we tend to use up to date svns of tvseries and moving pictures which cannot be downloaded through the svn, not using these updates could cause some unexpected behavior. We will be releasing fairly regular updates and we plan on releasing a newer build soon, so if you can be patient you will have a new version soon.

PS I might add that if we did have a setup exe for every commit, we would have people using various commits and it would be a nightmare sorting out the bugs being reported from slightly older commits, that have been fixed in newer commits.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom