Streamed MP Beta Release v0.1.167 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonaskp

Portal Pro
October 23, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Dammit, why do I still have 2 hours left of work :(

Anyway, sounds great with the release. Hoping that its everything we have been craving for for the last month.

Tine

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Kranj
Home Country
Slovenia Slovenia
I just had a quick look and it looks perfect. I can't wait to get home from work and to put in on my dedicated htpc :) And just today i need to spend some extra hours. I was hoping that you won't be so fast and will have some delays ;)

Thanks a lot all of you guys

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Also, support for MyEmulators would be nice. There's a new version of the plugin in the forum for it. I have another suggestion for the Menu Generator; Wouldn't it be cool if when you've created a new BasicHome.xml, you'd get "New BasicHome created, Press OK to empty cache"?

Emph

RoXoR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    B-W
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thanks a lot, spuck, ltfearme and of course mattsk88 :)
    well done!! :D

also a nice setup btw xP

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I don't know if this is a bug, or if it's because I've adjusted my 720p for overscan, but my TV-Series screen have the weekdays outside of their "designated" area. Let me know if this is a bug, and I'll create an issue for it in your tracker.

Emph

Attachments

• tvserier.jpg
      tvserier.jpg
      161.8 KB

Mike1978

Portal Pro
    July 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    sorry for this lame question, but how can I get MP-TVSeries to look like on that pic:

tvseries_series_poster_list.jpg

I don't have the fanart background. I also noticed that when I go to "Fanart" --> download fanart and use, the fanart disappears until the next start of MP

Darre

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2007
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I don't know if this is a bug, or if it's because I've adjusted my 720p for overscan, but my TV-Series screen have the weekdays outside of their "designated" area. Let me know if this is a bug, and I'll create an issue for it in your tracker.

Emph

I don't see that..

@ Mike1978
    You must pick the "focus on fanart" xmls in setup. You can't (for now) have fanart in that screen tho(only seasons/episode screens). If you want that background in that screen you'd have to set it in tv-series.xml yourself.

Mike1978

Portal Pro
    July 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thx!

I have chosen "focus on fanart" in the setup. How can I setup the tv-series.xml to have it to look like on that pic? Sorry, have no clue about that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom