Streamed MP Beta Release v0.1.167 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

joz

Portal Pro
March 17, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Was going to try it out, just some things that are on my mind, which will probably expand as soon as I can start really using it. I prefer this one over Pilehave's for the use of BasicHome which means I can use ExtraMenu etc which I can't with Pilehaves, right?

- Mediastream skin by Pilehave has a nice transition (scrolling) effect when selecting different items. StreamedMP doesnt?
- Some graphics are really poor quality (to me at least, using a 1680x1050 res). Especially the gradients. Gradients are really really quality sensitive!
- The editor shows bugs, on launch and when trying to open the skin folder. The last error prevents me from working with the editor cause it doesn't open a browse for folder window. Also see here

revs

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 1, 2007
    The Sauce of Worcester
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    I've many graphical issues - in TV program overview for example are many missing fields - than sometimes some labels are not shown / drawn and so on :-( so i'll have to wait until it's stable.

Please report the TV bugs and provide screenshots where applicable. mattsk88 doesnt have a TV Card etc, so its difficult to design any tv sections.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Where should we post request for plugin support?
    I guess: Reporting a Bug \ Requesting an Enhancement?
    (Yes, I'm gonna nag about getting myYouTube supported)

revs + skin mods.: Want me to move the "original" thread to this subsection?

RoXoR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 3, 2008
    B-W
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    mediaportal-svn-11-08-2008--16-42-Rev20755 RC3
    vista sp1
    MP-TVSeries Plugin: spuck
    Moving Pictures Plugin: mattsk88
    Basic Home screen

this bug occurs (sometimes) when I e.g.:
    enter MOVIES
    than go back to the main page
    now the cursor is located on TV SHOWS
    scroll up to MOVIES once again

see screenshot:
    bugqm0.jpg

Issue 4 - streamedmp - Google Code

another question:
    entering moving pictures it shows me the last movie - beginning with 'z' instead of with 'a'

Avigrace

Portal Pro
    December 13, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    When I choose not to use the RSSTicker I still get the blank panels (for the ticker and weather) on the basic home screen, is it possible to not include those?

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    sorry for this lame question, but how can I get MP-TVSeries to look like on that pic:

tvseries_series_poster_list.jpg

I don't have the fanart background. I also noticed that when I go to "Fanart" --> download fanart and use, the fanart disappears until the next start of MP

I probably should have mentioned that tvseries doesnt support fanart on the series page just yet, it is an accepted issue on the tracker and will hopefully be taken care of soon.

realy good work, looks nice.

But why do you not place it, to our skinsection on our homepage ??

Greetings Harley

We defiantly will when we get a bit further alon, we didnt really want to post a beta on the main page.

I've many graphical issues - in TV program overview for example are many missing fields - than sometimes some labels are not shown / drawn and so on :-( so i'll have to wait until it's stable.

TV Section will probably contain the most bugs as it is a rather large area to skin and i dont know how to properly test a lot of stuff as I have only ever used it for watching tv. So in saying this ill need good bug reports and screenshots of the problems you are having. Fixing the TV Section is my highest priority at the moment so get your bug reports in preferably on the tracker.

Where should we post request for plugin support?
    I guess: Reporting a Bug \ Requesting an Enhancement?
    (Yes, I'm gonna nag about getting myYouTube supported)

revs + skin mods.: Want me to move the "original" thread to this subsection?

Ill put that on the list to do;)

When I choose not to use the RSSTicker I still get the blank panels (for the ticker and weather) on the basic home screen, is it possible to not include those?

No problem been meaning to do this anyway time just got away;) Will be in the next release.

Mike1978

Portal Pro
    July 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    sorry for this lame question, but how can I get MP-TVSeries to look like on that pic:

I don't have the fanart background. I also noticed that when I go to "Fanart" --> download fanart and use, the fanart disappears until the next start of MP

I probably should have mentioned that tvseries doesnt support fanart on the series page just yet, it is an accepted issue on the tracker and will hopefully be taken care of soon.

I just wondered how you got this to work on the screens in the gallery page? Just a demo thing?

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008

I just wondered how you got this to work on the screens in the gallery page? Just a demo thing?
    Yeh just a demo thing sorry as thought it would probably make the release here is the issue Fanart Issue. Sorry for the confusion i meant to post up that it wouldnt look like that just yet.

carmenm

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    how do i get this view ?
    tvseries_series_poster_filmstrip.jpg

I have this one

One ohter thing is that now going left or right doesnt give me the change view menu, can i get it back?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom