Streamed MP Beta Release v0.1.167 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spuck

Community Skin Designer
April 6, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I don't know if this is a bug, or if it's because I've adjusted my 720p for overscan, but my TV-Series screen have the weekdays outside of their "designated" area. Let me know if this is a bug, and I'll create an issue for it in your tracker.

Emph

Exactly why I made this guide for tvseries: TVSeriesSetup - streamedmp - Google Code

the_ult

Portal Pro
June 30, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Wel done guys! :)

Screenies look great and can't wait to get home to test the skin.

Allready one small request though :) (For Mattsk88)
- Can you put some dvd cases around the dvd covers in Tv-series and moving pictures. Same like the original XBMC version..

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    realy good work, looks nice.

But why do you not place it, to our skinsection on our homepage ??

Greetings Harley

knop3se

Portal Member
    September 19, 2008
    Ängelholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Very nice work guys!

I have found a small problem, this ofcourse may be the designers decision but the original skin for XBMC, and also I would prefer it if the little left arrow would point to the center of the text in the menu of Basic Home.

I have attached a screenshot to try and illustrate the problem, these screenshots are offical screenshots from StreamedMP homepage and from Team Razors page.

menuarrowprobtt8.jpg

If i go with the "My home" menu instead of Basic , the text is centered like i want it but i dont like the menu in the center of the screen.

If this is indeed the designers decision, is there a simple way I could change it for my own?

Best regards
    Knop

EDIT:

I solved it! I just modified "streamed_album_preview_thumb_background.png" slightly in Photoshop and cleaned the skin cache.

jonaskp

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2006
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Wel done guys! :)

Screenies look great and can't wait to get home to test the skin.

Allready one small request though :) (For Mattsk88)
    - Can you put some dvd cases around the dvd covers in Tv-series and moving pictures. Same like the original XBMC version..

Oh no, please don't. I like it just the way it is :D

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I've many graphical issues - in TV program overview for example are many missing fields - than sometimes some labels are not shown / drawn and so on :-( so i'll have to wait until it's stable.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom