Streamed MP Beta v0.8.448 [13 Apr 2009] (1 Viewer)

Jeditrav

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hey guys, thanks for the replies

I'm not too sure where to go from here. Jeditrav, thanks for posting that little mod there. I may end up using those xmls. Originally I wanted to get a larger image inside that box. If I were to just take it away, it may look cleaner.

<width>170</width>
<height>170</height>

^Is that the dimensions of that box for the channel logo? Perhaps I can make my own template for channel logos in photoshop to make my own logos based off those dimensions.

If not, if I were to remove that box, could I just use larger image sizes for channel logos? Sorry if my wording is a bit off of what I am trying to describe.

Heya,

Within the TVOSD.xml and tvZAPOSD.xml files there is a 'TV Logo' control -

<control>
<description>TV Logo</description>
<type>image</type>
<id>1</id>
<posX>16</posX>
<posY>450</posY>
<width>150</width>
<height>150</height>
<texture>#TV.View.thumb</texture>
<keepaspectratio>yes</keepaspectratio>
<centered>yes</centered>
</control>​

Channel logos are set to 150x150 to fit within the 170x170 'box' - if you use bigger logos, they may be constrained to 150x150; if so, you could try removing/modifying the width & height lines - you might also need to reposition the bigger logo (posX & posY).

Hope that helps!

FantaXP7

Portal Pro
February 3, 2009
Jeditrav, that definitely helps thank you. I will look into this further when I get some time to toy around with things.

tigermad

Portal Member
November 30, 2008
Hi Guys

Can the rounded edges be turned off so the covers in tvseries are square?

Thanks

it's an option when you install the skin

Thanks but there are only 2 options to choose when you install, default layout and fanart oriented. I assume you have to choose default if I dont want the rounded edges. Cant you have the fanart oriented one without rounded edges?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Guys

Can the rounded edges be turned off so the covers in tvseries are square?

Thanks

it's an option when you install the skin

Thanks but there are only 2 options to choose when you install, default layout and fanart oriented. I assume you have to choose default if I dont want the rounded edges. Cant you have the fanart oriented one without rounded edges?

Click the Next> button onto the Options dialog, the option is located there.

mcardlej

Portal Member
    May 15, 2008
    The best Australian Icons Around

Hi, just thought I'd drop you guys a link for the best (IMO) Australian TV icons around. There are a few different styles available on this site;

Frogman icon theme ? blue

Cheers,
    James.

zilexa

Portal Pro
    October 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks for the update and the TVGemist support. I used the skinfiles from Blue3Wide in the TVgemist zipfile and that also worked just fine... Actually.. to be honest, the text was smaller, so thats a lot better now. But the 4 channels you see are very very small compared to the Blue3Wide skinfiles! I can't even read them (the channels are represented as pictures). So I think they are supposed to be bigger..

Can I perhaps do this manually?

Also, there is one part of StreamedMP I have a problem with: MyMusic. Half of the screen is reserved for Album art and the other half for the music list. A lot of my individual songs don't have Art and even if all my songs would have Album art... I would rather have a wider list (2/3 of the screen) so I can read the full titles. Can anyone point me in the right direction where I can change this in the xmlfiles? Or can this not be done by editing skinfiles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom