Streamed MP Beta v0.8.448 [13 Apr 2009] (1 Viewer)

zilexa

Portal Pro
October 22, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Sorry to nag about Music again... but I just installed Milkdrop visualisation and it works great but now that I am actually using a visualisation I realize the visualisation is only shown in the small upper left corner. I thought it would replace the huge album art container.

three problems. 2 with Vis/Art and one with Search:
- when there is Art available, the visualisation isn't shown at all, instead I get to see the Art in the left part of my screen AND in the upper left corner.
- even when there is no Art, somehow MP/StreamedMP thinks there is art and the visualisation isn't shown in MP (this happens with a lot of my songs)
- Where is the Search button? I thought it should be in the menu that shows up on the right?

Only if I press "X", I get to see visualisation (in fullscreen mode).

Is this a skin issue? the visualisation works great.

Also I don't understand why there is such a big part of the screen reserved for Art...:confused:

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country
    can we get some feedback from users with MP 1.0.2.0 and StreamedMP 0.8.448

Running very nicely here. I was on MP 1.0 and Streamed MP 0.4.298 up until Monday. Upgrade to both MP and Streamed MP went very, very smoothly. Had sat down expecting a 2 or 3 hour effort, and it was all over in about 30 minutes!

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    What zilexa has mentioned above is also an issue I had been having... Resolved it by removing all the custom overlay.xml's and making it stnadard videooverlay.xlm and musicoverlay.xml... The customised ones cause Mediaportal to have a wobbley with the VisBass engine...

I have sent a PM to the developer. Hopefully we will resolve this, otherwise I'm modding up the skin slowly and am more than happy to pass on my revised code... Must say it would be nice to get some development going oin the music section..

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hows the bugtracking going... I've done a fair few mods that I'm sure peeps will be interested in...

Will submit in the next few days..

Spending most of my time the last week working on the TVSeries Plugin, probably get back to looking at skin issues next week or week after.

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Good to hear... Gonna attach the music section.. Would like to see what you think when done... I'm keeping very much to your fomular, just fixing a few bugs and adding fan-art support..

Nuke420

Portal Member
    February 6, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hello. I've used StreamedMP for a few months now, but I can't figure out how to get my widebanner view to look like the image on the gallery site. http://streamedmp.googlecode.com/svn/wiki/Images/tvseries_FanartSeriesWideBanners.jpg
    Mine looks more like this http://jossan.visse.nu/~spuck/streamedmp/spuck/tvseries_series_wide_graphical.jpg with the fan art in the background.

Anyone have an idea on the correct settings to get this view? Thanks

ftothe3

Portal Pro
    January 13, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hello. I've used StreamedMP for a few months now, but I can't figure out how to get my widebanner view to look like the image on the gallery site. http://streamedmp.googlecode.com/svn/wiki/Images/tvseries_FanartSeriesWideBanners.jpg
    Mine looks more like this http://jossan.visse.nu/~spuck/streamedmp/spuck/tvseries_series_wide_graphical.jpg with the fan art in the background.

Anyone have an idea on the correct settings to get this view? Thanks

the screenshots on google code are for older versions of streamedmp. there's no setting you can change to make it look like that. you'd have to edit the xml.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom