Streamed MP Beta v0.9.601 [02 Sep 2009] [Supports MP 1.1.0 Beta] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaase

Portal Member
January 20, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
I've been trying to change the colors in the list view of My Tvseries. I used to have it so the series/unwatched text color was green and the watched color was a orange. I found where to change the colors and they work, but when you hover any series/episode it makes the name disappear.

I edited the tvseries.xml and then edited the references.xml and changed the <unfocusedAlpha>100</unfocusedAlpha> to 255

But it still won't work. Anyone have any ideas?

dmatukian

Portal Member
September 15, 2009
long story short... everything was working fine on my loaner Plasma tv while I waited for my replacement. I got my replacement. MP seems to be appearing just a tiny bit too large on the tv. It's DVI to HDMI from my comp. resolution auto sets and recognizes to 1920x1080. Strangeness.

Notice how the type is so close to the side of the screen it is actually bleeding off.

I attached a few pics. (the faded ones i took with a flash)

Attachments

• IMG_0290.JPG
    IMG_0290.JPG
    35.1 KB
  • IMG_0289.JPG
    IMG_0289.JPG
    67.1 KB
  • IMG_0291.JPG
    IMG_0291.JPG
    37.5 KB

furnibird

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 15, 2008
    Sydney
    dmatukian
    See if u you set set the tv to JUST SCAN instead of 16.9 i had same problem when i got my LCD tv.

OK i guess i am doing something wrong here.

I want just the one image (backdrop) for each selection on the basic home. i have got 2 new folders
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\mytrailers\backdrops\fullsize\default.jpg
    and
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\tvseries\backdrops\fullsize\default.jpg

and i also made folders here

C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Media\Animations\mytrailers\default.jpg
    and
    C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\StreamedMP\Media\Animations\tvseries\default.jpg

what am i doing wrong as the new folders dont appear in the skin edit list.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    furnibird

If your using the current editor they will not as the dropdown list is this is fixed in code. You will be able just to type in the new directory names though.

Cheers

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    dmatukian - that's called overscan and is quite easily compensated for in the MP settings (I think it's the screen calib option under screen setup).
    You can also try setting the native resolution in the Graphic drivers if you wish, though you might not have the option...

dmatukian

Portal Member
    September 15, 2009
    dmatukian - that's called overscan and is quite easily compensated for in the MP settings (I think it's the screen calib option under screen setup).
    You can also try setting the native resolution in the Graphic drivers if you wish, though you might not have the option...

Thanks for the direction! corrected some of the overscan... and still had to correct/change some of the UI Calibration settings. all is well in MP world at the moment!

FantaXP7

Portal Pro
    February 3, 2009
    long story short... everything was working fine on my loaner Plasma tv while I waited for my replacement. I got my replacement. MP seems to be appearing just a tiny bit too large on the tv. It's DVI to HDMI from my comp. resolution auto sets and recognizes to 1920x1080. Strangeness.

Notice how the type is so close to the side of the screen it is actually bleeding off.

I attached a few pics. (the faded ones i took with a flash)

I have a Panasonic G15 series so I may be able to help. Check out what HD size you have set in your tv's menu. I think I have mine set to 2. Also maybe the 24p mode? I think that might throw it off as well which can be set in either your pc or tv.

Anyways, I had slight over scan when first hooking up my Panasonic, not too sure it was the same amount as yours, but I thought I'd at least share what worked for me.

pur_berger

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • May 14, 2007
    Vienna
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Cut Off Screen

Sorry - double - posting

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Are there any plans on introducing my music fanart, into either now playing / playlist / database view?
    I really think this would make this skin more consistent as it appears to be a very fan art focused skin
    The artist pictures are all ready fully supported / scraped using the audioscrobber plugin included within mediaportal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom