Streamed MP Beta v0.9.601 [02 Sep 2009] [Supports MP 1.1.0 Beta] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickyblue

Portal Pro
June 13, 2005
Brisbane Australia
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi Guys hoping someone can help me, have been using this skin for months now and love it but i have one ongoing issue which i cannot seem to get rid off, every couple of days i have problems with the DialogMenu not coming up, the two places this is the most obvious is when you try to shutdown MP when you click SHUTDOWN MENU you dont get the dialog showing Shutdown, Restart, Sleep, Hibernate etc the other noticeable place is in the TVGUIDE when you move across to the left to change Channel Group you click it and nothing happens,

usually a reboot fixes the problem for awhile but it always comes back, i have tried changing the DialogMenu.xml back t the version without the animation but this still has the same issue.

i have attached my log files as the error.log does show a problem.

would greatly appreciate if someone could help me with this but i am not sure if it is a skin issue a a core MP issue

:D

Mickyblue

losttown

Community Skin Designer
January 7, 2008
Hi Micyblue

Check dialogs.dll version in ..\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows, it must be consistent with your last SVN build number (install again your svn with administrator rights).

Losttown

mickyblue

Portal Pro
June 13, 2005
Brisbane Australia
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi Micyblue

Check dialogs.dll version in ..\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows, it must be consistent with your last SVN build number (install again your svn with administrator rights).

Losttown

Hi Losttown thanks for the quick reply i checked the version number of dialogs.dll as suggested but its version number is that of the SVN im running 1.0.4.24553 which is strange considering the error.log says its version 1.0.4.29185

i re-installed the SVN with administrative rights anyway maybe it wasn't registered correctly not sure, Even after reinstalling the SVN i am still having the same issue :-(

any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

Mickyblue

micky

Portal Member
February 27, 2008
Home Country
France France
Hi all,

Just to thanks the AUthor of this skin, the job done is awesome:eek:, everything works fine,
thanks again,

Keep up the good work ::):)

T-Buster

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2007
    LDK
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    HI at all,

I have 2 small questions

First question: is it possible to set the Path for the Backdrops appearing in basichome, to where Moving Pictures and TV Series Plugin save there backdrops?

The second: Can i change the Shutdown menue to have have the Option shut down or hybernate direct on one of the icons, makes more sense on my site?

thanks

T-Buster

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    HI at all,

I have 2 small questions

First question: is it possible to set the Path for the Backdrops appearing in basichome, to where Moving Pictures and TV Series Plugin save there backdrops?

The second: Can i change the Shutdown menue to have have the Option shut down or hybernate direct on one of the icons, makes more sense on my site?

thanks

T-Buster

i think this might work, havn't tried it myself. If there is a better way, maybe someone else will chime in.
    Edit basichome.xml

Code:
    		<control>
    			<description>MOVIES VIDEOS DVD BACKGROUND</description>
    			<id>1202</id>
    			<type>multiimage</type>
    			<posx>0</posx>
    			<posy>0</posy>
    			<width>1280</width>
    			<height>720</height>
    [COLOR="Red"][B]			<imagepath>movies</imagepath>[/B][/COLOR]
    			<timeperimage>30000</timeperimage>
    			<fadetime>800</fadetime>
    			<loop>yes</loop>
    			<randomize>False</randomize>
    			<animation effect="fade" start="200" end="0" time="500">WindowClose</animation>
    			<animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="350">VisibleChange</animation>
    			<visible>Control.IsVisible(1002)|Control.IsVisible(1006)|Control.IsVisible(1007)</visible>
    		</control>

change to
    <imagepath>C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\MovingPictures\Backdrops</imagepath>

the above directory is different for some computers, so change it to the correct directory for your computer.
    you could do the same for the other sections if you wish.

micha02

Portal Member
    January 2, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Streamed MP Beta v0.9.601 [02 Sep 2009] [Supports MP 1.1.0 Beta]

Hi All

at first thanks a lot to the Contributors for this very cool skin.

There is a bug with the "Global Search Button" --> It's not available.
    I don't know whether it is a bug by your skin or by the GlobalSearch Plugin.

Following steps I've done:

* cleaned up my system completely from all previous MP Versions
    * installed MP 1.1Beta SVN 1.0.4.23491
    * installed GlobalSearch 1.7.0
    * installed StreamedMP-0.9.601

--> Global Search Button is not available in music-menus.

After that I looked up in the Plugin-Config of MP an saw that the plugin called "Search music" and not GlobalSearch.
    I am not a skinner or programer but I've tested to change following line in the mymusicsongs.xml and after that the button is visible:

Code:
    <visible>plugin.isenabled(Global search)</visible>
    to
    Code:
    <visible>plugin.isenabled(Search music)</visible>

There are a lot more views where I miss the search-button. Which xml-files do I have to change?
    Or is that a bug by your skin and you fix it in the future?

Thx Micha

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Re: AW: Streamed MP Beta v0.9.601 [02 Sep 2009] [Supports MP 1.1.0 Beta]

Or is that a bug by your skin and you fix it in the future?
    This was a bug and has already been fixed, you can see changes in next release we provide. Hopefully very soon :)

The best way to fix these things when you dont know what XML to change is do a Find In All Files, I personally use Notepad++.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom