Streamed MP: Community Mods & Bug Fixes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Humm....the editor does this already, the weather backgrounds are an optional download, if downloaded you can then chose to link background to the current weather condition....

check the wiki BasicHomeEditor - streamedmp - Using the StreamedMP BasicHome editor to create/customize the BasicHome menu. - Project Hosting on Google Code

thx

hi travor ! what can i say ...totaly mist it in the editor..... :confused:....:sorry:

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi, was a bit busy, but managed to do one of the changes as suggested by Holzi, i.e. make the Movie Detail box a bit transparent. Attached find the respective png file.

I didn't want to make it too much transparent as otherwise, it will not be readable.

Regards

Finally i found some time to edit my detailsview with your more transparent .png. Looks good! Thanks! =)
    PS: I used the logos from Black Glass skin instead of bluewide.

Attachments

• Details.view.jpg
      Details.view.jpg
      386.2 KB

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Forgot i can upload images as attached files.. sorry. I will use it in future!

Edit: Changed it. =) Thanks

toutoune290

Portal Pro
    January 27, 2009
    brest
    Home Country
    France France
    excuse my english, I'm french.
    hi everybody,
    does anybody use music videos plugin ?
    if yes, can you make it more sexy than now with a little modding.
    thanks a lot for the replies.
    :D

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Im going to close this thread soon as its become unmanagable. I think its best if you want to share a mod or request a mod just raise a new thread.

I suggest all MOD related threads begin with [MOD] so its easy to search for them in the forum, also do a good description e.g.

[MOD] Music NowPlaying MOD with Visualisations

Keep each thread to a single MOD, if you have multiple ones to share then create multiple threads giving a description of each one.

Do people agree with this way of working? If so I will create a new sticky explaining this and close this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom