Streamed MP: Community Mods & Bug Fixes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Does anybody know how i can have a random background in basic home? I changed the imagepath to a folder with 10 images but it only shows the first one.

Jammyz

Portal Pro
    January 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Does anybody know how i can have a random background in basic home? I changed the imagepath to a folder with 10 images but it only shows the first one.

you must only edit the file basichome.xlm

like this
    <imagepath>C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\Fan Art\fanart\original</imagepath>

:)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    yeah iÄve done that but as i already mentiond - it shows only the first image and does not rotate... :-(

Jammyz

Portal Pro
    January 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    :oops: ok.. maybe this is a stupid answer...but...

have you flagged the option Random on "streamedMP editor" ??

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Jammyz
    no i don't think that this is a stupid answer - i've edited the xml by hand - so i've not looked into the editor - i've to check this.

Thanks!

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    What do I have to do exactly to have random self-chosen backgrounds in basic home?

tigermad

Portal Member
    November 30, 2008
    Has the error dialogartistinfo.xml missing or invalid file been fixed yet so we can see the artist info. Only the artist picture downloads.

Ta

jsimo01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 24, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Miniguide Mod

I've been playing around with the TVminiguide.xml trying to reduce is presence on-screen, it still doesn't have all the functionality I would like but after being shot down by the devs it's still better than nothing.

Basically what I wanted was a less obtrusive miniguide, able to show just one channel at a time so I can browse what's on without going to guide or using the channel zapper (going through all 200 channels). Ideally I would like to be able to set recordings and reminders from this but this was rejected.

I'm not a skinner and have spent the weekend learning and playing with various files and thought I'd share this one here and see if anyone can offer any thoughts or advice.

-J

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
      Untitled.jpg
      63.8 KB
    • TVMiniGuide.zip
      30.6 KB

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    yeah iÄve done that but as i already mentiond - it shows only the first image and does not rotate... :-(

See if the image tag is called
    Code:
    <image></image>
    if so, change it to
    Code:
    <multiimage></multiimage>

Hope this helps.
    Emph

whiskaz

Portal Member
    February 1, 2008
    guys, how can I put those buttons on the OSD?

Bring up the OSD and then press your direction key left or right. Took me awhile to figure it out. Found reference to it in the osd xml file.

It only happens when you call the osd from remote too. Pressing Y on a keyboard brings up the OSD w/ buttons. Kinda strange.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom