Streamed MP: Community Mods & Bug Fixes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesystemera

Portal Pro
May 26, 2008
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hahah Djang crazy... I've just been doing exactly this... Updated the whole music and last.fm section, also have fixed the music and video overlay.... Here's a few photos guys..

PS the big black space on the left usually has milkdrop visuals but you can't see it when the screen shot is taken for some reason.

000331.png

000715.png

000828.png

000941.png

Djang

Portal Pro
November 3, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Heheh cool. You also found the music department lacking style :D

Jammyz

Portal Pro
January 28, 2009
Home Country
Italy Italy
Nice work.. both..

but i can't change the backdrops...
where I must put my artist.png ?

ohh.. jpg not png ;)

FantaXP7

Portal Pro
February 3, 2009
Djang,

I like this mod you have created. Is it possibly to have the cd cover appear while scrolling through filmstrip mode? I don't mean at that cool angled way but sitting flat...

Anyways, thanks for this

Djang

Portal Pro
November 3, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
That will be the next step to work on.
I'm a bit on a short time span, but it is on my todo list.

metalla_nz

Portal Pro
June 19, 2007
Hamilton
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Nice looking. Im kinda interested in a mix between the two, I like systemera's overlay, but that cover in a cd case on an angle with reflection looks good...

thesystemera

Portal Pro
May 26, 2008
Auckland
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I would.... Still working on it though... With my one, I"m trying to keep to the origional skin as much as possible, the reason I changed the playlist screen was because of it's annoying bug...

Also this skin is designed to get rid of the new overlays.xml's that were made and revert back to good old video.overlay.xml and music.overlay.xml as I and others were having problems with the hacks in the origional skin... So basically mine is more of a whole skin replacement.... I've made a "common.fanart.xml" so for systems both Vista and XP it is a simle measure of choosing between two different files as vista and xp save the mediaportal thumb data in different places...

Thanks..

bushbrother

Portal Pro
February 14, 2008
UK
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Does anyone know how I could make StreamedMP do a fade to fanart like these from XFace skin:

39048d1240060233-upcoming-xface-version-1-8-complete-refreshed-moving-pictures5.jpg

39050d1240060233-upcoming-xface-version-1-8-complete-refreshed-tv-series2.jpg

Instead of like this currently?:

tvseries_series_poster_list.jpg

I think it looks good the way it fades with no hard line ... :D

What I do when a new release comes out is change the reference to 'fanartoverlay.png' to 'filmstrip_overlay.png', and delete the entire 'Top Bar' control.

Hope that helps :D

Have only just got round to doing this ... Just changing the XML file to filmstrip_overlay looks perfect, I did not alter the bar. Thanks so much! Didn't even look to see if the appropriate image was already within the skin folder ...

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom