Streamed MP v0.3.270 - MediaPortal 1.0 Ready (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johan

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Theres is a minor visual bug- I skimmed but didn't read everything so it might have been mentiond before. Basically, when you start moving pictures in list view, the movie poster on the left is supposed to be at a slight angle but isn't (it's straight on). Only after switching to another view then switching back does it display correctly.
That is a problem introduced in MP 1.0, the same problem that is effecting tvseries. The core.dll we have posted in this forum will fix this issue but may cause other issues.

What is the reason for that they removed this in 1.0 core? Will it be back/fixed in 1.0.1 or in any later svn?

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
March 27, 2008
Theres is a minor visual bug- I skimmed but didn't read everything so it might have been mentiond before. Basically, when you start moving pictures in list view, the movie poster on the left is supposed to be at a slight angle but isn't (it's straight on). Only after switching to another view then switching back does it display correctly.
That is a problem introduced in MP 1.0, the same problem that is effecting tvseries. The core.dll we have posted in this forum will fix this issue but may cause other issues.

What is the reason for that they removed this in 1.0 core? Will it be back/fixed in 1.0.1 or in any later svn?

It causes issues apparently, this will not be back in any later svns as far as I know.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Anyone else get distorted fonts in the TV-Series view?

MHMbdasOd.jpg

I'm getting this "look" with AND without the modified core.dll, so I'm guessing it's some kind of bug in the installer? I didn't uninstall the previous version before installing the 1.0 ready one.

Emph

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008

I'm getting this "look" with AND without the modified core.dll, so I'm guessing it's some kind of bug in the installer? I didn't uninstall the previous version before installing the 1.0 ready one.

Emph

Thats how its supposed to look, if you dont like that font delete the <font>mediastream11tc<font> found under the textlist control in tvseries xml

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Emph

Thats how its supposed to look, if you dont like that font delete the <font>mediastream11tc<font> found under the textlist control in tvseries xml

Which font will be displayed instead if I would choose to delete it? I like the size and all, just that it looks distorted, like bad scaled or something.

Thanks.
    Emph

T-Buster

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2007
    LDK
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    TV Series - Series Filmstrip view

I Used Streamed MP since the first release, and i love the simple List view of the Series Poster, and now its gone with this release, is there a way to get this back, only the Fan Art in the back, and the Posters in Filmstrip view on the botton, without the summary and the big black Wall in front of the fanart.
    I try to Copy the "old" TVSeries.xml in to the Streamed MP folder, but this result in an mix of the old view and the new one, i get the old view when i go back from an Series, and i see the summary and this black wall when i enter the Plugin the first time, what do i need to change to get the old view by entering the Plugin?

:D for helping me

mattsk88

Community Skin Designer
    March 27, 2008
    I Used Streamed MP since the first release, and i love the simple List view of the Series Poster, and now its gone with this release, is there a way to get this back, only the Fan Art in the back, and the Posters in Filmstrip view on the botton, without the summary and the big black Wall in front of the fanart.
    I try to Copy the "old" TVSeries.xml in to the Streamed MP folder, but this result in an mix of the old view and the new one, i get the old view when i go back from an Series, and i see the summary and this black wall when i enter the Plugin the first time, what do i need to change to get the old view by entering the Plugin?

:D for helping me

I had to remove this as the info needs to be in the same place for the graphical banner view and the filmstrip poster view due to the visibility problems that have occurred due to a change in Mediaportal Code. Hopefully this problem will be fixed soon so i can adjust the view to look similar to how it was.

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Great skin!
    When it has support for myfilms, it will be my skin

levivo

Portal Member
    December 26, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    hello,

i installed the streamedmp.

but how can i make indivuell backround pictures?

everytime the standard cinema picture is in the backround?

thank you

dir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2006
    Home Country
    Afghanistan Afghanistan
    I don't think it's quite right...

Running Vista, put in a virgin MP 1.0 release on it (no previous releases). Installed a few skins such as B&W 1080, Bleazle, Xface 1.7, and now StreamedMP 1.0.0.0.

The installation program seemed to work fine; I selected the fanart options and kept everything else defaults.

I'm running on a 24" Dell monitor (1920x1200).

I'm familiar with menu editors from using the Aeon one for my htpc, so after the installation finished I ran the StreamedMP Editor. I deleted Videos and added movingpictures. I then noticed that the menu already had a "Movies" entry, so I selected the Movies entry that I'd added (the 2nd one). Get this:
    I selected, clearly selected, the 2nd Movies entry on the right side. I pressed Delete. The FIRST Movies entry disappeared, not the 2nd. I stared at the screen for a moment - the 2nd Movies was still highlighted. Ok, strange. I generated the menu and exited.

When I start MP, here's the home screen (below). Somehow I don't think it's quite right. Since I haven't fiddled with anything, I don't see how I could have screwed anything. I resized the image to 50% for posting, but I haven't cropped or modified it in any way.

Note: I've tried the suggestion in Issue 48 ("Resolved by reducing <height> of font mediastream28tc from 30 to 28 in fonts.xml") - that made no difference.

[Update: Fixed. You need to tick 'Start with Basic Home Screen' in Config. I guess I assumed the installation package would do that or a readme would mention it).

Dir

p.s. Since writing the above, I've looked to see if there are any special instructions I need to read. The links in the Start menu to Online... Home Page, bring up a web page and I've tried to follow instructions there. They're out of date (they say that the MovingPictures version is 0.6.1, for example), so I'm not going to follow any of them. It also appears that the instructions I'm supposed to follow for setting up the TVSeries correctly is out of date. The screen shots don't correlate to TVSeries and the values in the fields aren't the same as on my system, and the fields I'm supposed to change can't be changed (non-editable fields). Probably an issue with TVSeries and not this skin, but worth noting that n00bs will blindly try following this stuff and get stuck.

Attachments

• 12-51-45.jpg
      12-51-45.jpg
      35.1 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom