Streamed MP v0.3.270 - MediaPortal 1.0 Ready (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Since its a NVidia card, can you go into the NVidia control pannel and adjust the screen there? I think its the last option called "Resize Screen" or something like that...

dapun

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2007
    Yep.. thats going to be my option tonight see how it works.. if I cant get it working... I will just have to select a skin that doesnt have stuff so close to the sides.. Sucks cause this skin rocks.

dapun

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2007
    That fixed it.. a little video card desktop resizing via nvida control panel and a little UI Calib. tweaking and i now got the skin perfect.

Thanks.

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    That fixed it.. a little video card desktop resizing via nvida control panel and a little UI Calib. tweaking and i now got the skin perfect.

Thanks.

Cool deal, glad you got it fixed....

dingo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 2, 2006
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I have to thank you for a wonderful skin. Using it on all my 3 htpcs now and LOVING it. Thank you !!

moab

Portal Pro
    April 22, 2008
    California
    Home Country
    Help.
    I installed the skin per the instructions.
    The skin opens fine. But there are no menu items and no pretty graphics. Just some place holders text e.g. "Prefix#"
    I just want a very basic set up. The readme.txt says you have to configure the menu items, but does not say how.
    How do I set them up? I can open the Process Plugin configuration but I am unfamiliar.
    Surely someone has been down this road before and can give me a step by step set up?
    I hate re-inventing the wheel.
    I used to use Blue3 and Blue 3 wide. Those menu items are the ones are want.

WileECoyote

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 14, 2008
    Cary, NC
    Home Country
    Help.
    I installed the skin per the instructions.
    The skin opens fine. But there are no menu items and no pretty graphics. Just some place holders text e.g. "Prefix#"
    I just want a very basic set up. The readme.txt says you have to configure the menu items, but does not say how.
    How do I set them up? I can open the Process Plugin configuration but I am unfamiliar.
    Surely someone has been down this road before and can give me a step by step set up?
    I hate re-inventing the wheel.
    I used to use Blue3 and Blue 3 wide. Those menu items are the ones are want.

After you install the software you have to configure the menus. On your desktop you should find an icon for StreamedMP Configuration (or something like that.) Double click on that and it should have some default values, click the Generate and you should be good to go....

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    You only need to configure the menus if you want to add/remove items from the default ones. I think your problem abou #prefix is describing the MediaStream skin and not StreamedMP

nchopp

Portal Member
    December 31, 2008
    Home Country
    Beautiful skin! Two issues I've noticed (can't seem to find the reason for the second one).

1. "Runtime" text is overrun by... the runtime. :)

2. Random CBS eye-con?

Attachments

• s1.jpg
      s1.jpg
      173.8 KB
    • s2.jpg
      s2.jpg
      185.3 KB

ftothe3

Portal Pro
    January 13, 2008
    Home Country
    Beautiful skin! Two issues I've noticed (can't seem to find the reason for the second one).

1. "Runtime" text is overrun by... the runtime. :)

2. Random CBS eye-con?

the eye is for symbolizing watched movies vs unwatched

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom